Resveratrol and Quercetin: A SUPER FAT REDUCTION COMBO!

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

Lead

Jun 28 08 3:22 AM

Tags : :

"Resveratrol and quercetin cocktail kills fat cells. A mix of two food components may have a double slimming effect in the body. According to a test tube study done at the , a mix of quercetin and resveratrol stops growing fat cells from taking up more fats. And the mix kills fully-grown fat cells too."

The rest of the article is here:

http://www.ergo-log.com/quercetinresveratrol.html

I have been taking these two together for 1 week. I have lost 5 pounds since I started. I'm not as hungry and I have much more energy. For breakfast I have 1 cup of juice, 250 mg of resveratrol and 500 mg of quercetin, maybe a cracker. Not much. After this I don't feel hungry at all. By lunch time I'm only slightly hungry, and so I can get by just having a tiny lunch.

This is a wondrous fat loss combination. Not only does it make you burn fat, it also makes you like feel full easily. I recommend this to anyone trying to lose weight. I have never used anything before that worked like this. Its fabulous. You will not believe how well it works. At the end of the day I almost feel like I had a work out. My muscles feel a little bit of burn like I got back from the gym. That's the feeling of your fat cells losing their energy, I believe. Whatever it is, it is working very well.

If you know anyone who's overweight and trying to get the pounds off, get them to read the article above. This mix actually works.

Quote    Reply   

hendrix

superstar

#3 [url]

Jul 2 08 1:56 AM

Hordenine is in a lot of diet pills. Its supposed to "reset" your body weight so that your body doesn't want to gain more weight. That’s the claim I see thrown around. If that’s true, adding it should help. It’s probably not true. I see no studies to back it up.

Between the eyes and ears there lie The sounds of colour and the light of a sigh

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jul 2 08 3:45 AM

Thanks for making this thread Maggy!

This is one of those little secrets no one knows about. I just learned about it today. Why doesn't the news talk about this kind of stuff! They talk about all the latest synthetic diet drugs all the time. But no mention of this! For shame!

I did a search on Yahoo and this stuff has got a lot of science backing it up. I know some people that could benefit from this.

Meow...scratch scratch!

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Oct 30 08 7:08 AM

Anyone know if the extract from hoodia cactus really works as an appetite suppressant? 

"Life lived in the absence of the psychedelic experience that primordial shamanism is based on is life trivialized, life denied, life enslaved to the ego." herbs.maxforum.org Kambo.tk

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Nov 5 08 5:29 PM

my resveratrol comes with BioPerin (piperine). to help it "absorb 25x better" Would this be beneficial? Are 2 enzyme inhibitors necessary? my resveratrol plus other things like bioperine is a 34mg pill. if 34 mg is absorbed 25x better that be almost equal to 850mg. assuming the resveratrol is at least half the substance in the pill that could be equal to like 425mg or more. which could be more than you recommend (250mg) . but it says to take 2 daily. does your resveratrol have anything to help absorption? i'm assuming the quercetin does? supposedly it doesn't absorb well on its own.

"Life lived in the absence of the psychedelic experience that primordial shamanism is based on is life trivialized, life denied, life enslaved to the ego." herbs.maxforum.org Kambo.tk

Quote    Reply   

hendrix

superstar

#7 [url]

Nov 6 08 8:46 AM

Is there a list of know drugs that piperine boosts the potency of?

I know piperine boosts the effects of curmumin, but I didn't know it also worked for resveratrol.

I read that resveratrol inhibits CYP3A4 irreversibly. That doesn't sound so good. It's also an MAO-A and MAO-B inhibitor.

I haven't read of it causing any adverse reactions with other drugs, so it's enzyme inhibiting effects are probably pretty weak.

What if you combine it with cyanne pepper and cinnamon oil?

The combination of cayenne pepper and cinnamon oil is great for losing weight. Give this a try. It gives you an adrenalin rush and causes your body to create a lot more heat, which burns calories. This is a serious combo, not to be underestimated. Use 700 mg of cayenne pepper and 5 drops of cinnamon oil in a size OOO capsule. In 15 minutes you'll feel your body temperature rise and you'll get a very noticeable real adrenalin rush.

If you combine that with resveratrol, I think you would have a super weight loss combo.

Between the eyes and ears there lie The sounds of colour and the light of a sigh

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Nov 7 08 12:45 AM

Cayenne pepper and cinnamon together sounds like it might cause hearburn. Did you ever get heartburn or other stomach issues from that combo?

I've been using this resveratrol and quercetin combo a couple of times a weak for a while now. I lost a bit of weight. My resveratrol doesn't have bioperine in it. Should I be getting that kind too?

Meow...scratch scratch!

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Nov 7 08 4:51 AM

I don't know. I read some stuff online saying it doesn't absorb very well on it's own. I think you can make black pepper tea as 69ron describes in other posts to enhance its bio-availability.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Jan 13 09 7:26 PM

Niacin causes me to heat up a lot. I have taken megadoses of niacin before, resulting in what can only be described as "red-man-syndrome." I mean it turned my whole body bright red. And it made me sweat profusely. I kinda like it honestly. I haven't tried it with cinnamon or cayenne yet. Side note, my neighbor grows ghost peppers. What sort of effects can I get from those red devils?

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help