Remove this ad

Shemen Ha'Mishchah (The Holy Anointing Oil)

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

toastus

fanatic

#21 [url]

Jun 16 09 2:19 PM

I have since redefined the subconscious as the third eye, or second sight/ insight (inner sight). This explains it much better.

This statement was based on incomplete understanding of the effects of MDMA:

MDMA, MDPEA, and PEA itself all activate the PEA system that Anandamide activates.

I now believe that MDMA and MDPEA are not related to PEA in their functions (they work too dis-similarly to be classified together).

I still believe and affirm that the major function of the CB1 receptor is to release phenethylamine. There may be some slight depression of neural activity caused by CB1 yet outside of the stream of effects of phenethylamine, however if there is I'm not sure exactly what it feels like. Every cannabinoid has always activated CB2 in addition to CB1, which confuses psychonauts in their attempts to discern the depressant effects of CB1 (except for oleamide, however that also activates GABA-A which throws in more sedative effects).

I agree that certain mindsets make it easier to lose your wits. Therefore isolate yourself from the possibility of causing any harm or offense to others while experiencing an altered state. Isolate yourself from things that could clash with your mind and disturb you. Avoid anything that lowers acetylcholine, unless it is to get to the other more intelligent side after the active agent wears off (as in the case of psychedelics). I always try to ground myself in the truth about God so as to not get lost, especially during ego death. It is the best time to meditate on his Word because it all comes alive in your mind's eye.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Oct 8 09 3:15 AM

Toastus you could not be closer to the truth with regards to how peoples' brains most likely worked before the advent of agriculture/modern humanity and civilization/the Fall.

The third eye of an unadulterated, unaltered, unpolluted primitive hunting and gathering man is profoundly more open I would argue than that of modern man.

It is proven scientifically that heavy metals, fluoride, and calcium lodge in the pineal gland and hypothalamus and completely disrupt the master controls of the body. This is in addition to the wide spread enzyme inhibition and disruption in every cell in the body, particularly the neurological system, by mercury, other heavy metals, pesticides, fungicides, plastic by-products and derivatives, and numerous other pollutants.

People are sedentary, their microcapillaries are not oxygenated, which impedes enzyme catalyzation. Their liver and lymph systems are congested and toxic, they have artery disease, autoimmune diseases, cancers, and obesity. All of these prevent the brain from working at its optimum.

Calamus has showed particular potential to kill chronic viruses, particularly in the brain and the heart. It is one of the most powerful herbal medicines, probably in the top 10. But it is particularly difficult to dose because of the profuse vomiting associated with it.

I am looking now into how calamus could be combined with oregano, piperidine, cinnamon oil, cassia oil, frankincense, myrrh, and lemon. This may be a potent anti-disease combination, and with some further refinement maybe even something a bit more.

Quote    Reply   

toastus

fanatic

#23 [url]

Oct 8 09 4:08 AM

Calamus has showed particular potential to kill chronic viruses, particularly in the brain and the heart. It is one of the most powerful herbal medicines, probably in the top 10. But it is particularly difficult to dose because of the profuse vomiting associated with it.
I am looking now into how calamus could be combined with oregano, piperidine, cinnamon oil, cassia oil, frankincense, myrrh, and lemon. This may be a potent anti-disease combination, and with some further refinement maybe even something a bit more.

-sam7777

What about the strains shown to be low in beta-asarone, which would greatly reduce vomiting?

Quote    Reply   

koda

regular

#25 [url]

Oct 15 09 12:07 AM

The talk of Calamus being such a potent parasite killer reminded me of this webpage.  It is extremely creepy but might explain some things if it true. 

http://www.heartfixer.com/Nanobacterium/NB%20-%20Literature%20Review/Brain_sand.htm

He speaks of a nanobactera that resides inside the brain and produces calcium shields to protect itself, and that this is one of the causes of brain sand, or a calcified pineal.  I did some research on this back in the day and apparently the only way to kill it would be to first chelate its calcium shield and then attack with potent anti-parasiticals that can pass the BBB.  Caapi & Calamus might be perfect for the job.

Quote    Reply   

#26 [url]

Oct 16 09 3:08 AM

He speaks of a nanobactera that resides inside the brain and produces calcium shields to protect itself, and that this is one of the causes of brain sand, or a calcified pineal.  I did some research on this back in the day and apparently the only way to kill it would be to first chelate its calcium shield and then attack with potent anti-parasiticals that can pass the BBB.  Caapi & Calamus might be perfect for the job.

-koda

That is a very interesting website. I have never even heard of nanobacteria before, but a little bit of research reveals that the idea of nanobacteria is very controversial and is not generally excepted by the scientific community. It is excepted that there are "calcifying nanoparticles", but not that they are  living organisms.

There are quite a few valid papers that refute the existence of nanobacteria. One of them showed that various "biomorphic inorganic precipitates" could be the explanation for so-called nanobacteria. Under the right conditions, some minerals have unusual crystal growth patterns that resemble primitive bacteria or other such organisms. Another explanation is that they are something called "self-propagating mineral-fetuin complexes".

If this is true, and they are not bacteria or some other living creature, then anti-parasiticals or antibiotics, etc., would not help to get rid of them.

All hail King Neptune and his water breathers!!!! maayyonaaaze!

Quote    Reply   

koda

regular

#27 [url]

Oct 16 09 12:18 PM

I think you are right, and the more I read, the more I am led to believe that some of the theories toastus has described are right on the money regarding our fall from grace.  I think these plants affect people who are more similar to our ancestors than they do most people today.  Not to say it is impossible to get there, but I think proper diet, exercise, breathing, and drugs/herbs need to all be factored into the equation.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#28 [url]

Oct 18 09 9:16 PM

Based on my research in chemical engineering of waste water treatment, when I looked at the crystalline structure of the bio-molecular appearance of different calcium and iron compound precipitates, the sort that form under water alkalinity changes, such as in bath tub rings and hot water heaters, the structure can look "organic". But it is quite inorganic, classically even a case study of inorganic crystalline growth. Think cave formation, minerals, diamonds, etc.

The connection here, is that as I often mention, this is an issue with human health and water quality. Bad water can contain contaminants that when combined with bad health lead to calcification in the body, on human bones and in glands and organs. This is thought to be associated with artery disease, among others. The issue here, is that things like bromides and heavy metals and inorganic calcium are particularly suspect.

The rampant disease onset of bone conditions in western society is thought to be strange given the high intake of dairy. This was first blamed on the type of calcium in the dairy, and the osteoblast turnover rate.

More reading, has revealed to me, that it may be ineffective biosynthesis pathways in the body involved in calcium metabolism that result in these calcium mediated diseases. Because of the general toxic load on westerners, vitamin C is always in short supply. The adrenals use it, but westerners have constant bombardment on their adrenals. We live in a hyper stimulating society that requires constant sex and energy hormone production from the adrenals, hence constant vitamin C. The diet is naturally low in K2 as well. Both nutrients are needed to metabolize calcium properly. In addition, there is a strong chance that bromides and heavy metals disrupt the natural enzyme function involved in calcium metabolism.

Quote    Reply   

koda

regular

#29 [url]

Oct 19 09 12:11 PM

The bromides, fluorides, and chlorides also displace the iodides that are required by our pineal & thyroid glands.  Your area may be different, but the stench inside the boiling chamber after even one gallon of distillation is enough to make you gag.  I would say there is at least an eighth of an ounce of orange waxy putrid smelling stuff leftover per gallon in my location, and this is after a water filter.  I have always been told my area has the cleanest water of all thanks to the beer brewing factories present in the town.  Funny how once I start consuming iodine in the form of kelp & dulse while distilling my water again that I am suddenly bombarded with vivid dreams that have so much meaning.  Our bodies are out of whack and we are being poisoned, and whether intentionally or not, this poisoning surely weakens our more evolved states of consciousness.

Quote    Reply   

#30 [url]

Oct 22 09 2:16 PM

very interesting, thanks for these infos.
But, sam777, i think you're wrong assuming virus can be killed: they are already dead waste made of genetic material which is caused by  toxic storage.
And I disagree with the assumption that diary is a source of calcium; on the contrary diary deplete the calcium  of the body and casein is a nasty toxin by itself.
Normally we need and use the calcium carbonate ( from bones and teeth) to restore quickly the alcaline balance of our blood when meat, diary, coffee, excess of proteins and sugars rise the acidity.

Quote    Reply   

#31 [url]

Nov 16 09 4:34 AM

The bromides, fluorides, and chlorides also displace the iodides that are required by our pineal & thyroid glands.  Your area may be different, but the stench inside the boiling chamber after even one gallon of distillation is enough to make you gag.  I would say there is at least an eighth of an ounce of orange waxy putrid smelling stuff leftover per gallon in my location, and this is after a water filter.  I have always been told my area has the cleanest water of all thanks to the beer brewing factories present in the town.  Funny how once I start consuming iodine in the form of kelp & dulse while distilling my water again that I am suddenly bombarded with vivid dreams that have so much meaning.  Our bodies are out of whack and we are being poisoned, and whether intentionally or not, this poisoning surely weakens our more evolved states of consciousness.

-koda

koda i thank you from the bottom of my heart this post has changed my life irreversibly in a good way

"I am suddenly bombarded with vivid dreams that have so much meaning"

this is so so true its difficult to put into words, every night since starting to implement what you describe i make roughly 16 90degree rolls before waking up for the day that 4 rotations from my starting point, each side seems to have a higher probability of both certain types of dreams and certain types of some other factor that is far beyond linguistic expression.

i have gathered a decent bit of info on what helps the iodine and will be making a thread soon detailing a few small diet changes that will allow everyone to experience what is basically "real life NZT"

to be honest though, NZT nor your wildest dreams cannot compare to the level of intellectual and emotional prowess you will dance with when you get the iodine working right. 

Quote    Reply   

#34 [url]

Oct 8 11 8:28 AM

Hi there,it was a pleasure to join this community, and i found so much information here, and when it comes to acquire the holy Anointing oil there are so many online stores that providing the oil but i want to have full information about the product so i join this community to have and provide more information about the Jewish goods that they use for god.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help