Remove this ad

Nigella Sativa Oil General Usage

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

69ron

fanatic

#21 [url]

Apr 4 10 9:40 PM

For me the effects were mood-lifting in a pleasant way. there was a bit of euphoria clearly beyond placebo. I felt no dissociation like toastus. I also got a mild body tingling. It felt a bit like myrrh, I guess this is the delta opioid receptor effect. unfortunately (or fortunately ;)) I never tried any other opiod besides myrrh and kratom, so I can´t compare it to others.

-wolf

I'm on the opposite side of this. I have not tried kratom or myrrh, but I have tried several hardcore opiates. None produce euphoria in me however. I seem to be unable to get euphoria from things that agonize Mu receptors. I get a "comfort" feeling, but that's it. Maybe some people interpret the comfort feeling as euphoria?

I definitely got some dissocation like Toastus described.

I also thought this, but I am not sure anymore. A lot of people are using tagamet to boost their kratom, this one also inhibits CYP2D6. Others use DPH/DHM to boost kratom, this one inhibits CYP2D6, too. There are other active compounds like 7-hydroxymitragynine in kratom, perhaps not all of them are metabolized by CYP2D6?

-wolf

Yes, there's a lot more to kratom than just 1 compound. I have read that the effects of kratom can vary a lot from batch to batch because of the varying amounts of actives present. I have read some reports stating that black cumin doesn't go well with kratom, and others finding the combination very pleasurable.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Apr 5 10 10:36 AM

I'm on the opposite side of this. I have not tried kratom or myrrh, but I have tried several hardcore opiates. None produce euphoria in me however. I seem to be unable to get euphoria from things that agonize Mu receptors. I get a "comfort" feeling, but that's it. Maybe some people interpret the comfort feeling as euphoria?

Yes, there's a lot more to kratom than just 1 compound. I have read that the effects of kratom can vary a lot from batch to batch because of the varying amounts of actives present. I have read some reports stating that black cumin doesn't go well with kratom, and others finding the combination very pleasurable.

-69ron

I am a regular kratom user and tried lots of different strains and combination of strains. From some of them I get euphoria almost all the time, from others again I get more of this comfort feeling most of the time, so I think I know what you mean and can differ euphoria from the comfort feeling. For me some strains like borneo red vein are clearly euphoric, others like bali however produce this feeling of comfort.

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.” Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Quote    Reply   

vnc

regular

#23 [url]

May 24 10 10:52 PM

As kratom is legal where swim is, swim has tried a combination of bali kratom and black cumin seed oil (cold pressed- 1-2 tbsp) and has found it to attenuate the "comfort" effects of kratom, but not the euphoria. It also increases the itchies but swim has found this enjoyable. Definetly use kratom with black seed, Swim  has found it to also potentiate the length of time kratom is felt for (this part could be placebo).

Quote    Reply   

#24 [url]

Jul 8 10 7:12 AM

"Maybe some people interpret the comfort feeling as euphoria?"

I've gotten hardcore euphoria from opiates. I have a girlfriend that has been addicted to opiates for probably almost 2 years. She swears she gets no euphoria from them but that they help her relax and that her main use is the attenuation of anxiety.

"Life lived in the absence of the psychedelic experience that primordial shamanism is based on is life trivialized, life denied, life enslaved to the ego." herbs.maxforum.org Kambo.tk

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help