Remove this ad

The Psychedelic Effects of Sweet Basil Oil (Methyl Chavicol)

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

sativa

superstar

#181 [url]

Mar 6 10 5:51 PM

He's been administering 2-3 doses of sweet basil per day, 4 hours in between doses sometimes a bit longer (like 6 hours between 2nd and 3rd doses). The doses are between 30-50 drops. The first dose is always taken with inhibitor Anise Seed oil.

-makhfaja

So its as simple as that? Hmm, i guess i'l have to brave the burps! I will try this with blue lotus x50 extract for synergy :)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#182 [url]

Mar 7 10 9:07 PM

I have also read (source one, source two) that Basil can be used as an acute THC detoxification aide. If you simply search different variations of the words "Basil" and "THC Detox" there will be a small selection of information that pops up here and there. It's suprisingly unexplored... and the benefits/effects are undeniable... I do encourage any toker to look into it, and give it a shot. I've come to the conclusion that in order to get the detoxifying effects from basil, it's unnecessary to take nearly as much as I did. you could easily cut the doses in half or more...cutting it down to one "0" size capsule per day would probably be substantial. You'd probably still be able to notice psychoactive effects at that dose level (redosing 3 times a day) as well. Much more subtly however.. Peace and love! Basil trip safely (hell, it's like bud, it's NEARLY impossible to screw up with this stuff...still be safe ;) )

Quote    Reply   

#183 [url]

Mar 9 10 6:43 PM

first and foremost, you guys need to stop dosing 30+ drops, that is a very bad idea, instead take 30 doses of 1 drop TRUST ME.

ON A TIMER, do not guess a timer SET A TIMER, dose ideally every 10 OR 15 minutes, choose one 10 or 15 do not switch after you start DISCIPLINE DISCIPLINE DISCIPLINE!

USE TOPICAL it multiplies the potency by 10-20 times when you do it right.

off topic:

i have not had the chance to be here for a wile, i have 4 pages of recent posts to catch up on, if you guys could please not post a shit load of stuff in the next day that would be great lol i hope i don't finish 4 pages of missed posts to get to the top and see another page or 2 of new stuff wile i was catching up LOL

i have much more things to tell you guys about MC activation and usage, but i want to catch up first with all the other stuff going on here.

Quote    Reply   

#184 [url]

Mar 17 10 7:32 PM

How many drops of each are you taking Pussykat?

-psychoadventurer

I use 20 drops usually. That'll get the walls melting:) It's hella cool. What I love the most is my family has no idea what I use basil oil for. They would totally freak if they heard I was using acid or something like that. But no one thinks twice about me using basil! It's my cool little secret:) I just tell them I use it for making sauces for pizza, spaghetti, etc. That's not a lie. I do use it for that. But I keep my other use of it a secret from my family.

Meow...scratch scratch!

Quote    Reply   

#185 [url]

Mar 23 10 12:21 AM

What about the actual leaves them selfs? Could they hold potential psychedelic effects? 

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#186 [url]

Mar 23 10 7:10 PM

What would the best method be for transdermal application of sweet basil? Do I use a carrier oil? my skin is not particularly sensitive to the basil oil, i've tried the transdermal application method before with no success, but didn't try redosing with that method. would I do one drop applied transdermally on its own every 10 or 15 minutes? at what point would I start to notice effects?

Quote    Reply   

#187 [url]

Mar 23 10 8:03 PM

What would the best method be for transdermal application of sweet basil? Do I use a carrier oil? my skin is not particularly sensitive to the basil oil, i've tried the transdermal application method before with no success, but didn't try redosing with that method. would I do one drop applied transdermally on its own every 10 or 15 minutes? at what point would I start to notice effects?

-makhfaja

probably sometime today i will post the inhibitor mix i am using to get activation every time of MC in me and anyone else i have given it to.

my recipe is different from 69rons new system, i intend on testing his ingredients added to my system one at a time and seeing how they alter the experience, i would like to find a way to inhibit his new enzymes without valerian, it will take a wile for me to get valerian oil and valerian tablets FUCK ME UP BAD not in a good way.

i will also soon post in the pom+elimi thread the mix i tried to use his system, i got effects that were diffirent from most of what i come to know as "activation" up till now but they were definitely psychedelic in nature hard to place, but i was missing many of the actual inhibitors he suggested.

take a mix of inhibitor oils, add olive oil, add some to your palm and mix, add squirt of icyhot vanishing scent mix apply directly to front of legs in between knee and hip, the middle 1/3 of the leg keeping away from the 1/3 near the knee and the 1/3 near the hip

YOU MUST then do strenuous exercise (slow squats are best) for 10-15 minutes

i alternate slow squats and sitting back against wall with legs apart skiing position

after you apply these inhibitor oils 15 minutes later apply them again at around 1/10th the amount inhibitors and the other 9/10ths as basil oil. at this point you can dose this ratio of 1/10th inhibitors 9/10ths basil every 10 OR 15 minutes until your tripping TEN OR OR OR OR FIFTEEN REMEMBER

TEN OR FIFTEEN , MAKE YOUR CHOICE DON'T ALTERNATE MID ATTEMPT, SET THE TIMER FOR 10 OR 15

IF YOU ALTERNATE BETWEEN 10 AND 15 IT WILL GIVE YOU BAD RESULTS

THE BODIES ENZYMES LIKE TO ACT ON A EXTREMELY STRICT SCHEDULE THE MORE STRICT YOU ARE ABOUT TIMING YOUR DOSES THE BETTER THE RESULTS WILL BE.

sorry for caps, that is basically the most important part.

in your palm:
oils -> oilive oil -> mix -> icyhot -> mix -> apply

Quote    Reply   

#189 [url]

Dec 26 11 3:14 AM

So, after reading up on methyl chavicol as being one of the easiest of this family of chemicals to 'activate,' I did a quick google search on its toxicity. I found this:

http://oehha.ca.gov/prop65/pdf/estragf.pdf

http://ec.europa.eu/food/fs/sc/scf/out104_en.pdf

I kind of suspected that it might be a hepatotoxin given it's metabolic structure (benzene ring) with the fact that it was metabolized in the liver. That, and the fact that safrole and b-asarone are also well-known hepatotoxins. So, with the overwhelming amount of information out there on the hepatotoxicity of allylbenzenes, I was wondering how this line of inquiry ever got pursued in the first place. Absolutely fascinating stuff, but with liver tumors developing in mice after just a few large doses of methyl chavicol, I've pretty much lost interest. How has the community researching this addressed the concern that articles like those below would raise?

Quote    Reply   

#190 [url]

Dec 26 11 3:34 AM

bluewolf wrote:
Trans-anethole is also metabolized to 4-methoxyhippuric acid. Probably 4-methoxybenzoic acid could also conjugate to piperidine, pyrollizidine or dimethylamine.

Wouldn't some of these metabolites be DNA interpolaters. These benzene rings are problematic.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help