Nutmeg Oil, a far better psychedelic than Nutmeg nuts

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

Lead

Oct 18 07 9:35 PM

Tags : :

Steam distilled nutmeg essential oil, the kind sold at essential oil retailers, contains all the active psychedelic compounds found in nutmeg, and is much less toxic feeling than whole nuts, and produces less side effects.

Nutmeg nuts that have had all the oil removed are still active, very toxic, and unpleasant, but not at all psychedelic. Most of the unpleasant toxins present in the nuts don’t get extracted when the oil is steam distilled from the nuts, but the elemicin and myristicin are extracted.

The majority of all of these horrible experiences with nutmeg could have been avoided by using nutmeg oil.

Here’s what you do.

1 - fill a capsule with 0.25-1 ml of oil.

2 - swallow it with some milk and then eat something heavy like a sandwich.

The effects begin in about 30 minutes and peak after about 3-5 hours this way. It’s a million times better than using old dried nutmeg powder.

With 0.25 ml of 100% pure therapeutic grade nutmeg oil, SWIM can experience a mild trip with visuals, euphoria, etc., and NO SIDE EFFECTS AT ALL. Try getting to that level of psychedelic effects from eating the nuts and you’ll get a ton of side effects.

Not only was there no side effects but it was extremely pleasant. Of course at higher doses it will cause some stomach upset, but a lot of the other side effect you hear from people eating nutmeg are absent when you use the oil. It’s a lot better.

Don’t even bother with the nuts. Even fresh nuts are much more toxic than nutmeg oil is.

SWIM tried using the nuts long ago and it was a waste of time. It was unpleasant and wasn’t psychedelic at all. Nutmeg oil WORKS and works well. 1 capsule is enough to feel it.

SWIM would never consider using nutmeg powder ever again, but nutmeg oil is nice and something SWIM actually enjoyed as much as acid. It’s way more psychedelic than the nuts.

The advantages nutmeg oil has over nutmeg powder or whole nutmeg are the following:

* there are far less side effects because less toxins are present in the oil.
* only 1 capsule is enough for psychedelic effects, so you don’t need to swallow a ton of crap.
* you can’t taste it if its put into a capsule. This is a BIG plus.
* the psychedelic effects are many times stronger than the nuts and way more pleasant.
* the trip comes on faster and peaks much faster. So instead of reaching the peak after 8-12 hours, you reach peak after 3-5 hours. The whole experience still lasts about 36 hours though.

After experiencing nutmeg oil and having a great time with it, SWIM cannot imagine why anyone would ever want to use the nuts. It makes no sense. Why down a huge bunch of spice, ingest a bunch of toxins, when all you need is 1 capsule of far less toxic, more psychedelic nutmeg essential oil?

NOTE: the highest dose of nutmeg oil I've ever seen anyone use is 5 ml. That is considered a whopping dose. You shouldn't use more than 1 ml until you get familiar with the effects.

Quote    Reply   

hendrix

superstar

#1 [url]

Oct 20 07 9:45 PM

Nutmeg powder did the job for me. That's freaky shit. If nutmeg oil is that much better why is no one using it?

Between the eyes and ears there lie The sounds of colour and the light of a sigh

Quote    Reply   

69ron

fanatic

#2 [url]

Oct 21 07 10:01 AM

Because no one can buy it at the local grocery store. Most grocery stores only sell nutmeg powder, and only a few sell whole nuts; I never saw a grocery store sell nutmeg essential oil ever. It's all about accessibility.

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Oct 22 07 3:18 AM

You have a point there. It's hard to find nutmeg oil without going to a special healthfood shop or a baking supply shop.

HINT: the nutmeg flavor oil they sell at baking supply shops is just nutmeg essential oil.

Quote    Reply   

hendrix

superstar

#4 [url]

Nov 5 07 3:07 AM

Alright man. I got a free sample of nutmeg oil in my last order of yohimbe and decided to give this shit a try.

It was 3 ml. Took the whole thing in a few capsules.

In like 15 minutes I could feel it. Man it commences faster than nutmeg powder. In like 3 hours I was fried. Seriously fried. It was fucking awesome.

There was a few nutmeg flavored burps, but no nausea or anything like that. It was smooth as silk for the most part.

During the peak I kept cracking up. Everything looked like a cartoon. There were lots of tracers.

I had several out of body experiences. Man it was awesome.

Problem is I'm still tripping a little. I did it yesterday morning.

It there a way to come down? Something you can take to make the effects stop?

Between the eyes and ears there lie The sounds of colour and the light of a sigh

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Nov 5 07 10:39 AM

Awesome!!!  N how did it compare to other psychedelics in general? any details would be great. there's not much written about experiencing nutmeg oil. What dosage will you go for next time?

"Life lived in the absence of the psychedelic experience that primordial shamanism is based on is life trivialized, life denied, life enslaved to the ego." herbs.maxforum.org Kambo.tk

Quote    Reply   

hendrix

superstar

#8 [url]

Nov 9 07 10:51 AM

So how did it compare to nutmeg powder?

-69ron

It was smooth as silk. No body load. It didn't last as long and commenced at a faster rate. It was more psychedelic. Maybe it was jus that batch of oil but it topped all of my experiences with nutmeg powder. Man, I can't fathom going back to nutmeg powder after that. It's many levels better.

Awesome!!! N how did it compare to other psychedelics in general? any details would be great. there's not much written about experiencing nutmeg oil. What dosage will you go for next time?

-psilocybechild

Man, what other pschedelics? What others? Man, that's hard. The out of body experiences were fucking awesome. Only acid has done that before but it was different. With acid it looked so real, things looked normal. This was something else. This was like my soul was transported and transformed. Removed from this world. Like this world didn't exist while in the experience. I had no knowledge of earth or time or any of that. I came in contact with what was the soul of our sun. I was inside the sun. I got messages from others there. The messages were that the sun is a collection of souls. It was complex. A lot of hard to understand shit was happening. It was like I was being shown part of the illusion of life, and that our sun is a great source of this illusion, like a giant collection of spirit energy constantly recycling spirits. Like the sun is a soul regenerating, reincarnating, spirit hub of some kind.

Man, I didn't expect to have out of body experiences. It was fucking awesome and scary as fuck here and there. This aint something people who haven't done acid should be playing around with unless they take a smaller dose. This is a serious kick ass psychedelic.

Other psychedelics? It's not like anything else. At the dose I took, it commenced at a very fast rate. You know at first it was like acid mixed with pot. But when things started shifting around and shit was flying all over, it was not like anything else. Pieces of things I was looking at would drift away. Like fragments. Like what I'm seeing was breaking up. It felt comfortable and alien at the same time.

There's an alien feel that creeps in on you that is some freaky shit. You can be looking at your living room and it's shifting and becoming unfamiliar, and then familair and relaxed again. It's like there's a tug of war between being comfortable and feeling alien. This goes in waves. You might wonder where you are when your peeking, and then think, oh ya man I'm in my house, why does it look so freaked out, I don't remember that lamp there, of ya, I bought that last year, why is it smiling at me?

You need to have a strong mind if you go deep like I did or you'll freak out. There were times where time was repeating, in a loop, things on TV repeating over and over and coming of the TV screen and sliding around the room, repeating. Kinda freaky.

This was the strongest nutmeg experience I ever indulged in. Next time half that will be used. I might repeat that dose but I need to be in a place I feel good about and not have anything to do for the whole day.

Hendrix, were there any negatives? How intense was it compared to shrooms?

-twister

There was no body load. No negatives like that. There are two negatives. It lasts too long. Not as long as nutmeg powder, 2 whole days before your really back. The other negative is its effects on memory. You can drift in and out of being able to remember things clearly during the peak. You are so fried though that you don't really care. But if you had to think clearly during the peak, forget it man. It aint gonna happen. During the peak I was wasted. I couldn't carry on a meaningful conversation without getting distracted with other shit going on.

It was about as intense as 7-10 grams of dried cubensis.

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

Nov 10 07 2:38 AM

Hey the time elemicin worked for me i drank it in soy milk, but added some half and half for leichtin in case that was why it worked ( 69ron said to use milk in his guide )...

Quote    Reply   

69ron

fanatic

#12 [url]

Nov 10 07 3:39 AM

Hendrix, either you are SUPER SENSITIVE to nutmeg oil or your oil is SUPER POTENT. I can't imagine 3 ml being that strong for most people. Some people take as much as 5 ml and barely feel it. What part of the world was your nutmeg oil from?

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Nov 12 07 5:36 AM

Do different peoples dosages for nutmeg seem to vary? I'd like to find a dosage that would last 12 hours. 16 at the most. like mescaline.

"Life lived in the absence of the psychedelic experience that primordial shamanism is based on is life trivialized, life denied, life enslaved to the ego." herbs.maxforum.org Kambo.tk

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Nov 12 07 5:44 PM

Update on my attempt:

2mL was unnoticeable. Got somewhat tired when it started kicking in.

I tasted a mL just for the hell of it --- yep, best for capsules.

Quote    Reply   

69ron

fanatic

#15 [url]

Nov 13 07 7:33 PM

Psilocybechild, yes, just like elemi oil, dosages for nutmeg oil vary a lot for each person. This is even the case with pure myristicin. In a professional test where 10 people were each given 400 mg of myristicin in a capsule, only 4 people noticed anything, and each person who did got a different level of effects. This matches SWIM's tests with elemicin in a capsule. Each person needed a vastly different dose for the same effects.

This is to be expected. With both elemi oil or nutmeg oil, dosage requirements are going to vary a lot from person to person, by at least 10 times. For 1 person 0.5 ml of nutmeg oil is a lot (for SWIM), for another person using the same exact oil, 5 ml does almost nothing.

I think this is because the myristicin and elemicin need to undergo transformation in the body before becoming active. And that process is not exact, so each person produces a different level of actives from them depending on many factors (diet, genetics, etc.).

Quote    Reply   

69ron

fanatic

#16 [url]

Nov 13 07 7:39 PM

Update on my attempt:
2mL was unnoticeable. Got somewhat tired when it started kicking in.

I tasted a mL just for the hell of it --- yep, best for capsules.

-shrew

Shrew, tolerance to myristicin lasts about 1 week. If you tasted 1 ml, it will cause tolerance for a week, so if you did the 2 ml a few days after, it will have no effect.

Quote    Reply   

#17 [url]

Nov 14 07 2:20 AM

Shrew, tolerance to myristicin lasts about 1 week. If you tasted 1 ml, it will cause tolerance for a week, so if you did the 2 ml a few days after, it will have no effect.

-69ron

No no, it went like this.
T 0:00 take 1mL
T 0:01 taste 1mL

Same day. And it tastes godawful. Always cap it.

Quote    Reply   

#19 [url]

Nov 23 07 3:22 AM

I'll try out the lecithin caps tomorrow or so, with a bunch of capped nutmeg oil. About a tsp worth before and after ingestion of the nutmeg caps. Going for around 5mL this time.

Quote    Reply   

twister

superstar

#20 [url]

Nov 23 07 8:55 AM

Shrew when I make kava kava I always use lecitihin. I guarantee that kava kava always works better with lecithin than without it.

You might be able to just put the lecithin right in the capsule with the nutmeg oil. That might do the job.

Some kavalactone capsules they sell come packed together with lecithin in the same capsule. They add it because it works better with the lecithin than without. Kavalactones and myristicin are fat soluble and things like that need something like lecithin to help you digest em.

I guarantee it works for kava kava. I never tried nutmeg oil, but my bet is that it'll help the nutmeg oil too. Lecithin is kinda a universal thing that helps you digest all sorts of fat soluble things.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help