Muscimol

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

Lead

Apr 7 13 11:02 AM

Tags : :

I found a supplier for muscimol:
https://www.tocris.com/dispprod.php?ItemId=1670#.VsmYREB2Gt8
How much of a dosage would have an effect? Would you need anything else to take with it?
Is it not even worth it at that price- 1 mg for $69. That's even if they would sell it to the public.
Not sure what their policies are.
Thanks in advance.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

sativa

superstar

#1 [url]

Apr 11 13 1:42 PM

Hi,

It seems a bit expensive to me.

A few weeks ago I bought 200g of dried fly agaric (cap's, no stalks) with the intention of experimenting.

So far, I've simply boiled a mushroom cap in a surplus of water for ~20mins and then drank the water, discarding any solids.

I intent to use DMSO to fully convert ibotenic acid to muscimol (DMSO acts as a decarboxylation catalyst) - I found this tek on an erowid report and the results seemed very positive.

The potency of fly agaric mushrooms can vary wildly so I will likely blend & combine, say 100g and thus create a homogenised mixture. This should reduce dosage unpredictability! I can then try different teks...

Muscarine can be present in small amounts which is a general muscarinic agonist, this causes some unpleasant effects such as sweating etc. A simple remedy for this is to chew on 1 or 2 Datura Stramonium seeds as they contain a general muscarinic antagonist.

Quote    Reply   

sativa

superstar

#2 [url]

Apr 11 13 1:55 PM

I got 200g of amanita muscaria for around $28.

I've just googled the dosage for muscimol....apparently its 10-15 mg!!!

You're better off buying/picking the actual amanita muscaria mushroom itself!

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help