Remove this ad

holy basil

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

Lead

Feb 15 10 7:17 PM

Tags : :

i dont have the link here but holy basil contains large amounts of methyl eugenol and is used as a sacrement in many places in many cultures in temples and such.

i find the effects of methyl eugenol are kind of like the first phase of blue lily tea, it feels like your baseline like really really sober but its wierd, its diffirent than sober as well its kind of speedy like 5-MeO dmt can be with larger smoked doses ware you go into autopilot mode and reaction speed happens at light speed, it has an effect that is both calming and oddly stimulating it stimulates a part of our brain that i have not worked on very much we need to look into this because methyl eugenol has like its own entire mode of action that feels pretty well completely separate from other allylbenzenes i don't mean its structure i mean many other allyl's we use seem to have a feeling in them that is familiar to one another wile methyl eugenol has this for me it is very light and overshadowed by its primary effects that the others oils have not been anything like for me yet.

the perfect way to describe methyl eugenol for me is this: its like how gingko biloba will overpower EVERYTHING ELSE IN THE UNIVERSE lol and you wont feel anything other than the gingko you took well methyl eugenols effect has this quality for me ware it seems to stand on top of the heap casting clear breathing and stimulated awareness.

its kind of like A-terpinene combined with a small amount of Y-terpinene, its also like lavender oil, i get the effect from my cardamom extract that was made only with the black/brown stuff from inside the shels and not the shells themselves, this extract should contain a massive amount of linalol and a small amount of methyl eugenol

i just realised is methyl eugenol an alcohol as in eugeNOL ?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

69ron

fanatic

#1 [url]

Feb 15 10 7:44 PM

Methyl eugenol's structure is like methyl chavicol with an additional methoxy, or like elemicin missing one methoxy group. Its not an alcohol.

The digestive system can turn it into eugenol. When that happens its effects can be like "activated" eugenol for me, which is like a stimulant effect you can get from MC minus the psychedelic effects.

Other times I get an effect that is more relaxing, centering, similar to elemicin in a way, buy smoother, softer, milder in a way none of the other allylbenzenes are. This metabolite's effects are psychedelic like mescaline but way softer and weaker.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Feb 15 10 7:47 PM

"The digestive system can turn it into eugenol. When that happens its effects can be like "activated" eugenol for me, which is like a stimulant effect you can get from MC minus the psychedelic effects.

Other times I get an effect that is more relaxing, centering, similar to elemicin in a way, buy smoother, softer, milder in a way none of the other allylbenzenes are."

i get a mix of these two effects from methyl eugenol

Quote    Reply   

69ron

fanatic

#3 [url]

Feb 15 10 7:51 PM

Me too, sometimes I get both effects. I find that it causes strong cross tolerance with the other allylbenzenes. Was that the case for you?

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Feb 15 10 8:27 PM

yes it causes the same cross tolerance, i have not tested enough with MC to be sure, it might just kick MC back a few stages like if your at higher levels it might pull you back to lower stages then you would need to dose a few times again to go back up

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#7 [url]

Mar 31 10 4:50 AM

basil oil has very little to no ME.

i have used basil oil enough times that i can feel out other substances by how they alter various stages of MC.

my source was tarragon witch contained both MC and ME. ME is much more strongly meditative and time dilating it sort of disassociates you from your sense of the present and your 3rd eye strongly, it feels like a super strong sober feeling kind of like menthols kappa agonist but different.

ME definitely has qualities to the experience that are similar in feel to 5-MeO dmt, there is a feel somewhat like dxm ware you could see yourself doing non-important tasks for long periods.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help