Remove this ad

Ultimate Phenethylamine Potentiation

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

#241 [url]

Jul 22 10 2:56 PM

Well I can use it twice in a day and have it perform once wonderfully and not the, other time is a secret. This has completely confused me especially when enough it performs, is the second utilization much later in the same day. Because, of patience it should be the other way around.

San mateo personal trainer

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#243 [url]

Sep 28 12 7:39 PM

This an honor to post on this forum, because it's the most known on the web.

Hordinine and PEA is a must-trying, becuase of the MAO-B.

Well, that's it.

But what about using COMT inhibitors?

Quercetine, Rutin and Diosmin are well-known COMT. COMT is also inhibited by EGCG, and other catechins in Tea, Guaranà, Coffee, Kola Nut.

My adivse is to create a mix of: Green coffee, Black coffee (robusta one), Kola nut. Mix them togheter.

For the MAO-B, I think capers dehydratated are the best. Quercetin has a low-absorption via supplementation, but with Kaempefrol and Rutin, and others Flavonols, is well-absord. Capers has a medium of 300mg of rutin in 100gr, 100mg of quercetin, and 50mg of Kaempefrol(maybe the name is speel incorrect).
Anyway, Cappers are easy to dehydratate, check along the web how to do, or buy online.

Diosmin is found here:

Species Part Quantity Reference
Conium maculatum L. -- Carrot Fern, Fool's Parsley, Hemlock, Poison Hemlock, Spotted Hemlock, Spotted Parsley Plant 40,000 ppm DUKE1992A
Hyssopus officinalis L. -- Hyssop Plant 30,000-60,000 ppm AYL
Hedeoma pulegioides (L.) PERS. -- American Pennyroyal Plant 10,000 ppm HHB
Agathosma betulina (P. J. BERGIUS) PILLANS -- Buchu, Honey Buchu, Mountain Buchu Leaf 500 ppm DUKE1992A
Barosma betulina (P. J. BERGIUS) BARTL. & H. L. WENDL. -- Buchu Leaf 500 ppm DUKE1992A
Citrus limon (L.) BURMAN f. -- Lemon Fruit 5 ppm DUKE1992A

Hyssopus is in Absinthe, and you MUST NOT USE more than 2gr of that herb all at one, because one terpene is neurotoxic! (Pino-Camphone)

You need 10gr (I think) of dried cappers, but I think maybe 3gr is enough. Start with low doses.

Others supp that could help: Cayenne, Ginger, Vit. B6, Vit. B3, Caffeine, Sida cordifolia seeds (low dose, it's a theory)
Another test could be add before and after Cinnamon oil, and others Allylbenzenes.

Prolactine inhibitors: Elymoclavine, Ergometrine (NO ERGINE!)

How about using an oil like Lemon oil or Rosemary or Camphor(Camphor oil) or Fenchone (Fennel, Rosemary?) They are all AchE inhibitors.
Why not using Celastrus Paniculatus seeds? Tecnically the peak is less, but the duration a bit longer, AchE boosting decrease dopamine, expecially the toxicity level.

Well, and this is the last one, with not Datura seeds (1-3) to boost the dopamine-rush?

Quote    Reply   

#244 [url]

Apr 10 14 4:12 AM

saulsilver wrote:
Diosmin is found here:

Species Part Quantity Reference
Conium maculatum L. -- Carrot Fern, Fool's Parsley, Hemlock, Poison Hemlock, Spotted Hemlock, Spotted Parsley Plant 40,000 ppm DUKE1992A

Sorry for the bump. I just happened across this last post and wanted to point out that it is in no way advisable to work with Conium maculatum. This plant can kill an adult in small doses. A mouthful of any part of this plant is all that is needed to kill you and there is no known antidote.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help