Remove this ad

Phenethylamine: the feel good chemical of chocolate

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

#81 [url]

Oct 12 10 2:52 AM

New to this

So I've been reading alot about Phenethylamine lately and decided I had to try it. I have alot of problems now days with motivation and energy, but honestly this stuff is like a miracle! It took a while too find a trustworthy site that had it for a fair price, but I finally found what I was looking for. I don't know if any of you have tried Liftmode before, but they actually send you an analysis with your product with a full test showing the purity which mine was 99.5% so you can't really get much more pure than that! So far after trying just high doses of the PEA alone it's had some short acting nice effects like boost in energy and a definite sense of well being, but I recently ordered some Quercetin from liftmode as well so I look forward to trying out that combo! FYI the quercetin is 99.5% pure and after surfing the internet for litteraly days, liftmode definitely had the best price. Also even just taking the quercetin alone has had it's benefits, I've definitely noticed an energy boost and have felt its pain relieving properties first hand. I honestly couldn't be happier right now, I can't believe I had never found liftmode before this, it honestly would have saved me alot of frustration with all the low quality extracts i've gotten from other venders. I'll post back tomorow with my experience stacking the two.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#82 [url]

Aug 10 11 2:04 PM

Eat a bar of Dark Chocolate 85%+ and you will feel good.

on the other hand
I tried beta-Phenethylamine are it was AWFUL. It did not make me feel good what so ever. It made me extremely anxious,scared,like I was going to crack up,etc. it sucked.

Quote    Reply   

toastus

fanatic

#83 [url]

Oct 22 11 4:03 AM

"I tried beta-Phenethylamine are it was AWFUL. It did not make me feel good what so ever. It made me extremely anxious,scared,like I was going to crack up,etc. it sucked."

This is because you took too much, and phenethylamine's GABA-B blocking effects overrode any possible positive effects. Same as cannabinoid paranoia.

Quote    Reply   

sativa

superstar

#85 [url]

Jul 7 13 11:18 AM

Try making Phenylethylpiperidine!

Hi,

Have you seen the posts in the forum about what supplement's to take so yiur body makes Phenylethylpiperidine - which is a potent psychedelic? Its interesting but you need to be careful on the doses of the ingredients... As the newly created Phenylethylpiperidine can last for a long time...

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help