Gamma Terpinene

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

toastus

fanatic

Lead

Jul 12 09 1:22 AM

Tags : :

I have found my new favorite mild altering substance: Gamma-Terpinene.

I bought a bottle of steam distilled tea tree oil and tried 5 drops. I began having the same strong sensations that I get from lemon oil, and that SWIM gets from cannabis. The active psychedelic in lemon oil, cannabis, and tea tree oil is Gamma-Terpinene.

It is not a 5-HT2A psychedelic, nor a D2 psychedelic, but something else. My current theory is that it is a D1 agonist, but I have to do further tests to determine that. The test that would prove/disprove the theory is to experiment with Blue Lotus and see if it bears similarity to a mixture between the effects of Salvia mixed with the effects of Tea Tree Oil, since compounds in Blue Lotus agonize D1 and D2.

Gamma-Terpinene (and possibly alpha-terpinene which is in the oil in lower concentrations) causes you to literally see the spiritual aspects of the environment around you. While in this enhanced state of mind it becomes VERY easy to understand Feng Shui, because you can just about see the actual ambient energy of the room and how memory is imprinted in it. The oil is trippy, without taking you into a vision. It's very unique and fluid.

It does cause visuals like psychedelics, but they are more functional and less recreational. When I look at other people, one of the most common visuals I see is colored energy-feathers streaming off of them like Native American Chieftain garments. I can "see" their biomagnetic fields. I almost hear their thoughts, but I haven't quite honed the truly amazing abilities ;)

Gamma-Terpinene opens you very strongly to the world of electromagnetic energy, but you have to have an open third eye. If you have an opened third eye and you take a little Gamma-Terpinene, you WILL gain instant telepathy and other supernatural abilities. That's how awesome this stuff is.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

toastus

fanatic

#2 [url]

Jul 13 09 12:04 AM

Nice find! Does this stuff really give you telepathy and other supernatural abilities? That would be just be awesome

-uglybuddy6

Sort of. I don't know how to use these higher brain processing centers, and I don't think I can unless I REALLY open my third eye. Right now it's like a blind man seeing for the first time and not knowing how to use his vision properly, like he can't use depth perception accurately.

This stuff works though, I don't believe what I am experiencing is placebo.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jul 15 09 1:46 AM

Toastus, i was doing research on tea tree oil and Terpinen-4-ol is the most abundant in tea tree oil. Do you experience that counter acting with γ-terpinene or is it having synergistic qualities or not having any effect at all? I also found a quote from the American Cancer Society saying tea tree oil is toxic when swallowed and could cause "drowsiness, confusion, hallucinations, coma, unsteadiness, weakness, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach upset, blood cell abnormalities, and severe rashes"
So are you rubbing it threw the skin or is what they are saying a bunch of crap and it is safe to ingest?

Quote    Reply   

toastus

fanatic

#5 [url]

Jul 16 09 3:17 PM

Some oil in there is also affecting 5-HT one A, so it feels a little bit like limonene for a few minutes and then crashes slightly.

I said one A because my number keys on my laptop refuse to work. I can't even make a sadface or an exclamation point right now, lol. I mean the same receptor that lemon oil turns on to cause euphoria.

Beyond that I haven't noticed anything different other than slight sedation, but if it's even happening at all it's very slight.

What they're saying is a bunch of crap and it's safe to ingest. Very high doses are probably what causes vomiting, diarrhea, etc.

I don't know what Terpinen-four-ol does yet.

I've found that gamma-terpinene is not exactly what I expected it to be. Unless combined with pinene it is lacking. It is best taken with a source of pinene, like lemon oil or pine oil.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Jan 25 10 4:42 PM

From terpene cannabis
-Terpineol- floral, lilac, citrus, apple/orange blossoms, lime.  It is a minor constituent of many plant essential oils. It is used in perfumes and soaps for fragrance.  It reduces physical motility 45% in lab rat tests… Couch-lock effect? 

http://www.ufrsdv.u-bordeaux2.fr/siteIML/Licencebio/Licencebiocours/supports_cours/NeurophysiologieArticle%202.pdf
``Dopamine regulates acetylcholine release through dopamine receptors that are localized directly on striatal cholinergic interneurons.`` 

Dont know if it work both sides but it look like you need Acetylcholinesterase inhibitor to see the magic.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

toastus

fanatic

#7 [url]

Jan 25 10 7:17 PM

From terpene cannabis
-Terpineol- floral, lilac, citrus, apple/orange blossoms, lime.  It is a minor constituent of many plant essential oils. It is used in perfumes and soaps for fragrance.  It reduces physical motility 45% in lab rat tests… Couch-lock effect? 
[url]
``Dopamine regulates acetylcholine release through dopamine receptors that are localized directly on striatal cholinergic interneurons.`` 
Dont know if it work both sides but it look like you need Acetylcholinesterase inhibitor to see the magic.

-qwer27

The reason gamma-terpinene is not enjoyable on its own is because the mild stimulation of the nausea center by its D1 agonism chemically cuts off any euphoria from anything. You need beta pinene to block the 5-HT3 receptor thus cutting off nausea, not for its acetylcholinesterase inhibition. Ginger would also work for this because of its other chemicals that kill nausea besides beta-pinene.

Quote    Reply   

#8 [url]

Feb 12 10 9:23 PM

qwer this is the topic.

Y-terpinene has the following actions:

ACE-Inhibitor; 100 ug/ml (weak activity); K26575;
Acaricide; X11124373;
Aldose-Reductase-Inhibitor; 100 ug/ml; TYK1992:95;
Antiacetylcholinesterase; IC23=1.2 mM; JAF45:677;
Antifeedant; HH3;
Antioxidant; JA6(4):33;
FLavor; FEMA 1-40; ARC;
Insectifuge; HH3;
Irritant; ZEB;
Perfumery; ARC;
Pesticide;
toastus first found it out and i verified that Y-terpinene does not work unless you balance all your chakras one after another and take it with a source of pinene (alpha or beta, beta is ideal)

some people can get effects with just pinene added, these people probably eat a diet that strongly balances their chakras.

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Feb 12 10 9:31 PM

at some point we will make an alpha-pinene thread and move this over there.

Biological Activities of ALPHA-TERPINENE

ACE-Inhibitor; 100 ug/ml (weak activity); K26575;
Acaricide; X11124373;
Aldose-Reductase-Inhibitor; 100 ug/ml; TYK1992:95;
Antiacetylcholinesterase; IC50=1.0 mM; JAF45:677;
Antinitrosaminic; X10606544;
Antispasmodic; PR14:623;
FLavor; FEMA 1-40; ARC;
Insecticide; 0.86 uM/fly; JAF50:4576;
Insectifuge;
P450-2B1-Inhibitor; IC50=0.76 uM; X9242356;
Perfumery; ARC;
Pesticide;
Spasmogenic; PR14:623;

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Dec 8 12 12:04 AM

I read a paper on net where a-terpineol (45% Cardamom and also present nutmeg as well) works as anti-epileptic increasing GABA-B.

For sure is also AchE inhibitor... Great

Maybe it's not dopaminergic... But pinenes yes

Quote    Reply   

sativa

superstar

#11 [url]

Jan 7 13 9:57 AM

Cumin

GC-MS analysis showed that the major compounds present in cumin were cuminal (8–17%), β-pinene (22–27%), β-myrcene (1.3–1.75%), ρ-cymene (23–39%), γ-terpinene (11–27%), and ρ-mentha-1,4-dien-7-ol (1.0–5.5%).

Quote    Reply   

sativa

superstar

#12 [url]

Jan 7 13 10:08 AM

Mega mix

A mega mix would be:

marjoram, thyme (ct thymol), lemon, lime, tea tree, mandarin, cumin, cardamom

Also, chewing on ginger would be beneficial due to its anti nausea properties; as well as Juniper berries, as they can contain up to 51% a-pinene and up to 5% b-pinene.

"This would combine many of the alpha and gamma terpinene oils into one mix....the thing to remember is that the minor constituents in each oil would impact the experience"

For the heck of it, throw in some carrot seed oil which is also psychoactive partly thanks to an allylbenzene called osmorhizole.

Also, chewing on saffron could also provide pleasant additional effects (some stimulation and effects reminiscent of a light dose of MDMA)

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help