Remove this ad

Zingerone

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

Lead

Sep 18 12 3:56 PM

Tags : :

Zingerone is a quasi-alkaloid from the Ginger-root, and it's like Capsaicin, and more important, Eugenol but with a ketone free.

Ketone free in this forum it's like Open Bar for a teen ahahah

There're also others molecules like Zingerone, like:
  • 6-gingerol (long name of 1-(4′-hydroxy-3′- methoxyphenyl)-5-hydroxy-3-decanone), seen as the main bioactive and pictured below.[4]6-Gingerol is not the only molecule in this class as 6-gingerol, 8-gingerol and 10-gingerol also exist in ginger.[5]
  • Methoxy-10-gingerol[5]
  • 1,7-bis-(4′ hydroxyl-3′ methoxyphenyl)-5-methoxyhepthan-3-one[5]
  • 10-gingerdione and 1-deoxy-10-gingerdione[5]
  • hexahydrocurcumin and tetrahydrocurcumin[5]
  • 6-shogaol and 10-shogaol[5]
  • 6-paradol[5]
  • Gingerenone A[5]
  • Galanal A and B[6]

Photo:

Zingerone
Gingerol:

Zingerol has this XLogP3:
XLogP30.8

And piperidine this:

XLogP30.8

You know, what I'm thinking? Black pepper tea with soacked ginger in it! image

The final product could be like this: (TEST N°1)

This idea come over me reading in the past the teory of 69Ron where Cinnamldeyde and Cayenne Pepper create an adrenergic final product. I found that in some Chili peppers there's trace of Piperidine, but also, the Capsaicin itself has ketone-free bond.

Ginger it's similar in this sense, but in my opinion it's better, it's a less complicated molecule.

Another test (TEST N°2) could be:

Cinnalmaldeyde + Ginger powder + Cayenne pepper powder 

or

Cinnalmaldeyde + Ginger powder 

Zingerone is already itself and adrenergic, I guess his metabolism it's similar to the main Allybenzenes.

I also have another idea:

This is the combination of Zingerone and Ligustrazine (a Piperazine).

Piperazine-like drugs are all stimulant.

But what about using a similar Zingerone compound:

It's ferulic acid, it's like caffeic acid, but it's purchsable supplement! Maybe Ferulic acid + Piperidine would create a molecule?

Caffeic acid it's like dopamine but without the Nitrogen... and it's in coffee eheh Love coffee <3

Caffeic acid:

Umbellic acid:

Ethyl-caffeate:

Sinapinic acid:

Coumarin acid:

CAPE:

Methyl-caffeate:

Trhydroxy-cinnamic-acid:

Any ideas? :D

Last Edited By: saulsilver Sep 18 12 5:14 PM. Edited 1 time

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

sativa

superstar

#1 [url]

Sep 19 12 2:35 AM

Omg, I love you.

Haha.

I will run tests with ginger, I also happen to have fresh stuff and organic powder. I want to run some more tests with sassfrass bark, CWE style and have irnin mixes with MAOIs and ALDH-I's. Have you ever tried doing the alkaloid cycling method? The thread is around somewhere, has "aldh inhibitors" in the title i think

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Sep 19 12 9:44 AM

Cycling method? EHEH, Once with Meang-Da Kratom and Mace, Cloves, Pimiento, Cinnamon, Cardamom, nutmeg and star anise.

I ingest a mix of equal part of:

I would call this mix 'Esotic mix' : Allspice (Pimiento), Cinnamom, Cardamom, Nutmeg. (around 4gr).
Thank after 30min I add the macis.

Then after 1hour more or less I add some Kratom along with Cloves and the prior mix (Esotic mix) with one yogurt.

After 10minutes all the opiod-energy of kratom was there, but was more intense than usual. The peak was around 1-1.5hours, where I couldn't walk without concetrating (not like booze, but similar), after that I siad:fuck it I wanna see if with Star anise (the whole star) the effect would back in.

And guess what? At least half of the opiod effect was there, but with also the nutmeg calmness... it was a great sinergy! I chewed star anise every 2hours, and the effect lasted also the day after.

Quote    Reply   

sativa

superstar

#4 [url]

Sep 21 12 2:53 AM

Oh sh**(!) SWEET find man.

Well that explains why i got some raspberry ketones all those years ago and haven't used them at all, thanks other me.

I will try this at some point.

So regarding the activation route, is it the standard filtered black pepper or lysine?

Any ALDH required? SSAO inhibition could be interesting here.

Quote    Reply   

sativa

superstar

#5 [url]

Sep 21 12 3:36 AM

Regarding Piperine, I think you actually mean Piperidine. Piperidine is produced from lysine via gut flora fermentation as well as

Piperine: http://herbpedia.wikidot.com/piperine
Piperidine:
http://herbpedia.wikidot.com/piperidine

"Piperidine is a colorless, water-soluble liquid obtained from the alkaloid piperine or from pyridine: used chiefly as a solvent. It occurs naturally in humans as a product of L-lysine metabolism. It also occurs in black pepper."

Side note:

Here is amphetamine's structure:
http://herbs.mxf.yuku.com/attach/view/ma/amphetamine_2d[1].gif

And here us cinnamonaldehyde's structure:
Http://herbs.mxf.yuku.com/attach/view/ma/cinnamaldehyde[1].png

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Sep 21 12 1:33 PM

I meant Piperidine, not Piperine.... Piperine is also interisting anyway.

I made a test, and for extractimg the Zingerone you need fresh ginger and boil it for chamging the gingerol to zingerone.

Zingerone is milder to gingerol (fresh ginger is strong).

I made a tea with some pieces of ginger, I boiled till 100° then I add crushed black pepper in the mix. After 10minutes I drank the mix.

The overall effect is mild, it's similar to Cayenne pepper, a bit stomulating, not sedative at all!

Anyway, I think maybe with Lysine + Zingerone is worth a Test.

Ginger for me on its own it's stimulating, or better, rinvigurating... Like adaptogen.

Before I forget, I found that there are from 1400ppm to 2600ppm of Piperidine in Piper Betel... So black pepper is not the only one for Piperidine-soap.

Quote    Reply   

sativa

superstar

#7 [url]

Sep 22 12 8:16 AM

Excellent research. I will be following suit soon. My only issue with injesting ginger is its ability to partially inhibit normal digestion (it is an antacid) bit it also contains very powerful digestive enzymes.

I guess I will arrange special meal timing for days which I want to experiment, eat breakfast and lunch super early, and reduce portion size for lunch

According to Traditional Chinese medicine, the most ideal breakfast times are between 7am and 9am, lunch - 11am to 1pm and dinner - 5pm to 7pm.

Quote    Reply   

sativa

superstar

#8 [url]

Sep 22 12 8:19 AM

Please run tests with Galanga! There is mention all over the internet that it is psychoactive :)

High doses are needed apparently, maybe with an abduct creation technique we can lower the required dose thus bypassing the bowl movement stimulating properties of high dose galangal :)

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Sep 22 12 10:20 AM

Sativa! I bought from a Chinese Supermarket galangal some month ago... Today I'll try!

I'll update Galangal page soon, i found some related compound.... Yammi!

Galangal like Calamus and I guess Nutmeg are neuroprotective, and Galangal it's said to be stimulating... But maybe for the Essential Oils?

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

sativa

superstar

#11 [url]

Sep 22 12 11:42 AM

I've read reports of people trying the root, there is one on erowid i think? Aha maybe the bowel movement stimulating compound(s) is water soluble and so not present in the oil...maybe!

Quote    Reply   

#13 [url]

Sep 23 12 4:57 PM

New discoveres:

Phenyl acetate
http://tropane.lab-q.net/_/rsrc/1332880859433/f-c/acids.PNG
Benzylacetone
(1-oxo-1-phenylpropan-2-yl) nitrate (similar to Ephedrine)

I was also thinking, Tropane alkaloid, is a bond between Pyrrolidine and Piperidine (what a great potent molecule, and in some plant like some Ipomeas, Ashagandha, there are trace of it, but we need tropinone (the tropane with the ketone :D).

Tropinone + Ergine? Or Tropane-LSD?

Well, we need a Lab lol

Quote    Reply   

sativa

superstar

#14 [url]

Sep 24 12 5:37 AM

How about the cinnamonaldehyde abduct of scopolamine (the anticholinergic found in Datura seeds) combined with cramp bark to eliminate Datura's side effects...

Alternatively, how about an ALDH cycling mix using scopolamine as the active alkaloid and sources of pyrrolidine and/or piperidine.

+"It seems to say that pyrrolidine is a substrate of SSAO (AOC3)"

Quote    Reply   

sativa

superstar

#15 [url]

Sep 25 12 2:51 AM

OK it's not pyrrolidine but:

-"Anabasine is a pyridine and piperidine alkaloid found in the Tree Tobacco (Nicotiana glauca) plant, a close relative of the common tobacco plant (Nicotiana tabacum). It is a structural isomer of, and chemically similar to, nicotine. Its principal (historical) industrial use is as an insecticide.

Anabasine is a nicotinic acetylcholine receptor agonist. In high doses, it produces a depolarizing block of nerve transmission, which can cause symptoms similar to those of nicotine poisoning and, ultimately, death by asystole."

Quote    Reply   

#16 [url]

Sep 25 12 11:07 AM

With not Decarboxylation of Vit.B3 (it's a PYRIDINE)

Pyridine is a newbie in this forum, but it's similar to Piperidine.

Niacin is similar to Nicotine or Anabasine but it lacks the Pyrrolidine or the Piperidine.

Cynnalmaldehyde + Amine = Amphetamin-ish like effect.

Ammonia is NO3, could help this info?

Quote    Reply   

sativa

superstar

#17 [url]

Oct 6 12 8:05 AM

From Wikipedia:

"Zingerone, also called vanillylacetone, is a key component of the pungency of ginger.[1] Zingerone is a crystalline solid that is sparingly soluble in water, but soluble in ether.[2]

Zingerone is similar in chemical structure to other flavor chemicals such as vanillin and eugenol. It is used as a flavor additive in spice oils and in perfumery to introduce spicy aromas.

Fresh ginger does not contain zingerone; cooking the ginger transforms gingerol, which is present, into zingerone through a retro-aldol reaction (reversal of aldol addition)."

Quote    Reply   

#18 [url]

Oct 21 12 7:13 PM

What about using Curcumin(s) family for other(s) adducts?

Basically, curcumin and similar are Vanilloids, or simple hydroxy, but with double benzene, and a ketone in the center. All the curcuminoids are elevated XLogP. But, there're water-soluble curcumin out there.

Quote    Reply   

sativa

superstar

#19 [url]

Mar 14 13 10:57 AM

Anti nausea

Zingerone is known to have antagonistic function against the serotonin receptors of central and peripheral nervous systems. It acts as a noncompetitive antagonist to 5-HT3 receptors in visceral afferent neurons [35]. As such it can be used to treat cytotoxic chemotherapy induced emesis and postoperative nausea and vomiting [36].

Quote    Reply   

sativa

superstar

#20 [url]

Mar 14 13 11:18 AM

Zingerone & glutamatergic activity

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23657286

Zingerone enhances glutamatergic spontaneous excitatory transmission by activating TRPA1 but not TRPV1 channels in the adult rat substantia gelatinosa

Like allyl isothiocyanate, zingerone enhanced GABAergic spontaneous inhibitory transmission in a manner sensitive to tetrodotoxin. We conclude that zingerone presynaptically facilitates spontaneous excitatory transmission, probably through Ca(2+)-induced Ca(2+)-release mechanisms, and produces a membrane depolarization in SG neurons by activating TRPA1 but not TRPV1 channels.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help