Remove this ad

Dates of Posts

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

Lead

Jun 21 11 10:38 PM

Tags : :

Any mods have an idea of how to fix the problem with the dates?  
Recent posts are falling quickly into being labeled as three years old.

Thanks!

NG

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#3 [url]

Jun 23 11 9:37 PM

powerfulmedicine- No worries.  Active topics are still listed in order so that's good.
 I was just picturing someone coming back having been away a while,
seeing a limited number of recent posts and not sticking around.
 Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

toastus-That might be a good idea. Maybe we could make duplicate posts here for a while and reminders about a new location.
 In any case, I'll leave it to the vets to make official decisions about this stuff, but, again, if there's anything I can do to help, I will.

NG

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Sep 28 11 10:54 PM

I am a lurker. It is so sad that this forum is no longer active.  The priceless knowledge here is nowhere else to be found. I wish I had ny wisdom to contribute other than the experiments i will be doing in the next few months. I really want to see this forum alive, full of enthusiastic people , like it used to be.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#6 [url]

Sep 29 11 3:36 AM

We come and go from time to time usually when active we have lots of activity for weeks or months even years at a time sometimes, and when we take a break it can be weeks, months, or years. The best I can tell you is to know the wait is always worth the wile.

Quote    Reply   

toastus

fanatic

#7 [url]

Oct 22 11 3:09 AM

I seriously hate the counterproductive layout of this forum.

If I made another one how that (hopefully) has a better layout, how many of you would join?

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Dec 26 11 3:11 AM

Yup, I assumed that the forum was dead because of the dates. Be careful, though--the last time I was a part of an active user forum, migrating to another caused both of them to fragment and die. Big bummer.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help