Remove this ad

Huge log with lots of different chems + What I've experienced with PEA

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

Lead

Mar 20 11 8:22 AM

Tags : :

Hey guys. Long time reader of the forum, first time poster.
Just thought I'd share my PEA logs. They aren't very consistently formatted, but I've experimented with a lot of different combos,
Some of which (d-cycloserine and l-dopa) I believe caused me to go into hypertensive crysis and I think everyone should avoid.
I've been taking it for a while now, and I'd say it's the best drug I've ever had (feels like 3x MDMA at best).
There is definitely no chemical addiction, but I'd say I'm addicted to the amazing feels, because it makes regular life seem like absolute shit.
I'm very social/fun to be around on it. I feel like the life of the party which isn't like me at all.
But every time it's ended, I feel like my mouth is taped shut and don't want to talk to anyone, which I'm not like sober.

I seem to have built up complete tolerance to PEA now (I'm not sure why, since clinical trials have indicated pea and amphetamines have reverse-tolerance effects), unless it's just selegiline tolerance (I'll find out when my new pills arrive tomorrow, since it's the first time in a while I've gone weeks without taking seleg).
I started to get almost complete tolerance, then came full tolerance, then one time after taking memantine 2 days prior, and taking 2g phenibut hours prior, the selg+pea combo worked at full strength again as if it was my first time.
Phenibut continued to help antagonize receptors enough to make PEA work most times for about a week after that, and now it seems as if nothing can restore my receptors to make PEA work.

Since my experience taking d-cyc+pea, I started getting coital cephalalgia (incredibly strong sexually induced headaches that sometimes lasted for 3 days), which then started occuring outside sex.
I had a CT scan which seemed to come up clear, but it still persisted. Choline would help to some degree temporarily.
2 nights ago I had 2 MDMA pills which weirdly stopped the headaches completely in/out of sex, but it seems like I'm even getting a lot weaker effects from MDMA now due to whatever my PEA tolerance involves,
Which has never really happened even when I used to do it weekly before switching over to using PEA for raves.

Prior to starting these logs, I experimented A LOT with 2 different batches of hordenine and 2 different batches of PEA in all kinds of amounts (50mg to over 1g hord), and was ready to give up on PEA altogether because I couldn't even get anything out of 1g hord/750mg PEA (although 1200mg PEA on it's own would sometimes give me a 5 minute strong effect with a bright red face). I'm not sure why hordenine works as an maoi for everyone else and only selegiline works for me.

I've given out selg+pea to several people freely, but almost everyone has had little to no effect from it. Being ravers, they all need 5-6 mdma pills/caps to feel anything.
I have a friend with ADD that got nothing from his first time trying ecstasy with a strong MDA pill (the same one that normally works intensely for me), and he also got nothing from selg+pea.
I finally got a person to get an effect from it comparable to mine. He's the same slim build as me, and only takes 1-2 MDMA pills to get an effect like me.

I hope this helps you more advanced experimenters figure out some of the biological variables involved with PEA.
These are all in chronological order and started from about my 3rd time trying with selegiline. I think my first 2 times were the strongest and taken with 1g PEA.

selg + 200mg hord + 1g pea
847 start pea
900 peak holy fuck shit fuck fuck shit soooo happy music amaz
902 still strong fuckloads of energy fuck
903 euphoric happyiness better than MDMA
904 so happy, feel like i would have complete social inhibition if anyone was here
905 feels so racy, heart beat feel very strangely regular, almost slightly slower than usual
909 feels like its fading, still strong in body, moderate energy
910 euphoria is back
914 still on its way out, moderate
918 mild euph, music enhanced
926 that weird skull tickling feeling, still got the body feeling and mild vision effects
927 small burst of it back
929 back again longer burst, stronger body feelings than 926
935 tickling, still pretty strong effects, significantly fast heart beat, not too much
945 still feeling it
1007 walking around = constistent effect with visuals and body high
1044 mild-moderate effects have been coming and going depending on how much i move around

selg + 500mg pea
1007 ate pea
1054 have been very happy. time went so fast
1107 still feeling amaz
1158 very strong

selg + 250mg pea
117 start selg
149 start pea
209 feeling mild, heart fast
224 felt strong for a while, still is
237 uplifting still

727 take selg
800 take pea 100-110mg
827 nothing, take 220mg pea
830 feeling mild but noticable
830 take 170mg synephrine
840 feel less scattered thoughts than other times, still very nice high
847 thoughts becoming scattered, more content with life in general due to oncoming high
853 strong feels
901 very strong euph
901 stronger euph
909 take higenamine
914 feels different with adreno stimulants, not as euphoric but not necessarily bad
925 has felt weaker than previous times, but different
952 feeling sorta weak, taking 220mg pea (from the bulk 500g)
1024 feeling pretty strong, not as much euph as other times but good
1038 feeling pretty good about myself
1045 happy
1105 music still pretty euphoric
1135 faded completely, took 200mg pea
1201 feeling the last 200mg. feels slightly different but strong enough.
1230 feeling last 200mg stronger, took another 200mg.. then 1 nespresso
felt like it was working by the top of my tongue absorbing it, but that might have been the previous 200 kicking in stronger.
1258 have been feeling very very nice body feels, very happy. music is amazing.
126 music amaz, body effects have somewhat subsided
201 almost completely subsided

(took ~30mg memantine 2 days before)
716 take pea
745 nothing
800 nothing, taking 1.11g phenibut
~845 have been feeling mild pea-like mental high, took another 1g phenibut
920 pea-like body and mental high. enjoyable. music enhanced.
925 mild version of pea skull tickling
932 not sure if music got a bit better or phenibut kicking in harder, but it feels like the effects are lasting longer than pea was as of late
938 take 200mg syneph
942 euphoria from music made me close my eyes. different to pea but similar in some ways. reminds me of earlier pea experiments but not as strong.
still have syneph on top of tongue, could be getting absorbed.
949 stronger euph from music, urge to close eyes like pea
959 on its way out
1045 take 400mg pea
11 The magic is back. holy mother of god is it back.
1138 still going strong
1155 still strong, music still euphoric
1217 still feeling it pretty strongly
1231 still feeling
1256 a lot milder now, still noticable feeling though.

430 take maoi (used 3 gel capsules to cover it). last trip was 1020-1257 yesterday, no phenibut since the 1 dose day prior to that
447 take 400mg bulk pea (inside 3 gel capsules)
535 no effect, slight nausea, take 400mg phenibut
557 euphoria is very different, nausea negated, pretty strong stimulant effects, strong heart beat.. probably raised BP.
559 started playing ASOT, music enhanced. slight skull tickling.
634 starting to fade
640 take 280mg pea
657 long gentle skull tickles
700 coughing induced long skull tickles again
736 gone
749 take 250mg non-bulk pea
802 strong stimulant effects
807 skull tickles, body feels, little to no nausea
818 some euphoria/happiness watching gloving vid
830 long lasting skull tickles
851 some perceived euphoria

1020 maoi
1040 non-bulk pea in capsule, no phenibut taken since last strong pea experience which failed to work second time (ended up with other systemic metabolites)
1057 hit
1102 very strong, much euphorias, such music highs. wow
1152 different feeling now, although still def feeling it
1257 gone

1047 take maoi with 3x capsulated pea
1123 strong heartbeat, stimulant effects
1126 significantly faster heartbeat
1131 started music. euphoria seemed to come on without music being the causal.
1212 fading, took a bulk (unmeasured) pea capsule
125 fairly weak, took 320mg 5-htp
141 more euphoric
150 good shit.
209 faded, take 150mg pea
245 nothing

1143 1g hord
1158 340mg centrophenoxine 340mg pea
300 Nothing

224 - 170mg noopept
226 - 120mg hord
227 - 160mg hord
237 - 290mg cdp-choline
238 - 230mg cdp-choline
257 - 140mg pea (measured 260 previously ..wtf?)
259 - 140mg pea (measured 240 previously ..wtf?)
323 - feel nothing, take 140+140mg hord, 200mg 5-htp
340 - feel nothing other than possible stimulant effect, take 190mg pea
345 - definite stimulant effects, fast heartbeat
348 - much stronger bp than usual, feels like a significantly faster heartrate too
350 - start music, enhanced emotional response, not comparable to pea+selg euphoria
430 - take ~200mg pea
520 - feeling the pea vibe, weak euphoria
527 - ASOT enhanced
529 - take 250 hord, 300 pea
530 - intermittent slight skull tickles, some nausea, reflux feeling in back of throat, increased BP
533 - stronger skull tickles, moderately slow heartrate but increased BP
535 - getting a bit of euphoria from the music. doesn't compare much to peak selg but definitely not sober.
539 - some different effects to selg, music seems lower volume and almost phasered. euphoria more based on the music but definitely there.
541 - deep breaths feel good.
608 - feeling very different to sober, intermittent slight skull tickles, but seemingly less euphoria
714 - pretty well sober, take 460mg sulb in small amount of olive oil, ~300mg hord
753 - No euphoria, seems like some indescribable effects from the sulb, take 260mg pea
801 - reflux feeling and nausea, take 40mg suni
1039 - nothing

407 - take 260mg l-theanine, 350mg l-tyrosine, 500mg l-dopa, 200mg hordenine
439 - take 300mg pea
508 - Nothing
530 - Just fapped. Fairly long lasting mild pea effects after orjizzm.
546 - 520mg resveratrol
549 - 740mg phenibut sitting on tongue, feeling skull tickles
553 - feeling stronger skull tickles, pea-like feeling coming on, take 320mg phenibut
600 - feel very awake, steady BP/HR, eyes feel wide, feel fairly happy
606 - pea-like feeling died down
651 - Nothing, take 430mg res semi-sublingual
655 - 130mg hord
717 - Nothing, take 290mg pea
730 - feeling nauseated, strange BP/HR
733 - sweating, HR irregular, strange visual effects
748 - strong effects, very different to selg+pea. suspect mao-a inhibition causing adregenic storm/tyrosine pressor response/neurotoxicity.
very irregular heartbeats, blood pulse in head like a headache but not painful, feels dangerous
756 - skull tickles
819 - feeling died down, BP/HR normal, remnants of some feelings in head

714 1050mg aniracetam w/ canola oil
743 310mg pea
800 feeling very happy, feeling pea but different, calm, increased bp
802 stronger
803 music start. new albums with shitty music enhanced to sound like it's not horrible
806 change to ASOT, euphoria, been noticing body lag/dragging fingers and feet
809 pea feeling changed, euphoria seemingly faded
810 closing eyes with good music felt amazing
816 euphoria is gone
837 take 340mg ani
Nothing

~400 (not accurately logged) res + pea did nothing, then another small hit of pea made it work very well for about 30-45 mins
755 400mg res
825 300mg pea capsule
900 Nothing really
912 feeling light pea vibe
917 take 130mg pea
939 Nothing much, take 120mg pea sublingual
951 Feeling slight pea vibe
954 stronger pea vibe
955 hr slow bp weak
956 feel very good, euphoria
1000 much stronger effects. strong skull tickles.

411 selg
440 250mg new non-bulk pea
458 starting to feel a come up, not that strong yet but feels very nice
504 stronger, think it would go well with music. not the massive rush i used to feel, which is kinda better
514 seems weaker
523 not feeling much, take 300mg pea
544 strong skull tickles
546 some euphoria
654 after walking have felt fairly strong effects the past ~30 mins, not just body high, mainly mental
700 take 260mg pea uncapped
720 skull tickles and some pea vibe
723 take 200 tyrosine, 70 theanine, 260 dopa
725 irregular HR/BP
738 euphoric feelings, skull tickles, pea social inhibition
Effects didn't last much long after

419 440 res
531 350mg pea uncapped
550 Nothing much
607 some weak euphoria, may be trickling slower due to res
616 seems like a bit stronger euphoria
628 not much, take 290mg pea capped
642 feeling a bit more euphoria
712 skull tickles
729 nothing noticeable, take 230mg l-theanine
746 skull tickles
758 increased HR/BP, skull tickles
822 nothing
829 take 380mg tyrosine
909 nothing

448 take 480mg res
542 take 150mg 5htp, 390mg l-theanine, 430mg pea
549 feeling early onset, pea-like vibe
553 strong, visual effects, skull tickles, feels like music would bring on euphoria or might happen itself
554 increased HR/BP, doesn't feel too safe but not as bad as with l-dopa
602 still strong
609 feels weaker, take 210mg hord
647 nothing, take 470mg res
721 take 130mg d-cyc
727 take 380mg pea
749-800 incredibly strong effects, 220/180 sys/dia measured, irregular heartbeat felt/seen on HR mon, strong blood pulsing in head, not safe with d-cyc and probably any NMDA agonisation
806 slowing down a bit now i think

Last Edited By: Tophness Mar 24 11 6:49 AM. Edited 9 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Mar 21 11 7:22 AM

Got my selegiline today, updating with a new log.
The PEA seemed to delay more than it ever has. Took it in a gel cap which is sort of a new thing for me, but it hasn't delayed it too much previous times.
Took 40 minutes to kick in when it's almost always been 15 minutes with occasional delays of 30 minutes about 30% of the time.
Seems like my tolerance was a selegiline tolerance, but the memantine NDMA upregulation may have also done it. (i think i tried it 1 other time and it didn't work)

2 days prior - ~4mg memantine (doesnt measure properly on 0.000 scales, fluctuates from 0-4)
1 day prior - ~4mg memantine
448 selg
526 450mg pea
600 Nothing, 550mg pea
606 Feeling PEA come-on
608 feeling visual pea effects, slight skull tickles
610 peak, think the previous pea was delayed
614 making alot of typos due to incresead speed in fingers and visual effect, something ive noticed alot from previous pea experience but never really documented.
620 average music ive heard several times extremely euphoric
Made about 30 very basic mistakes writing this which I've corrected. I'm able to see the mistake instantly after making them.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Mar 24 11 6:17 AM

5mg every time. I think i tried 2.5 once and it didn't work. I sometimes used to do it several times a day, sometimes once a day, sometimes wait a couple days, and for a period of time I saved it for only weekends.
I'm thinking it is seleg tolerance, because my PEA experiences even after the wait from taking seleg are much shorter now (and I think I remember that happening when it was on it's way out),
Which makes me think it doesn't last as long anymore before the MAO comes in and kicks it all out of the brain.

I recently experimented with seleg/piperine/glucosamine/pea a few times and they were all really short too,
But piperine/glucosamine/pea/hordenine/centrophenoxine(i think does nothing)/resveratrol with no selegiline seems to last hours. It seemed to last 5+ hours last night, but I was semi-asleep.
I'm awake and 1 hour 20 in with piperine/glucosamine/pea/hordenine atm and it's still going faily strong. Seemed like it was almost all gone for about 10 minutes but it came back. Still very impressive since hordenine has never worked for me and glucosamine w/ maoi was weak.
Pretty different effects with only SSAO inhibition, almost like the metabolites you get by taking a large PEA dose on it's own, but less nausea and blood rushes to the head since a smaller dose is needed.
Update: 20 mins later, seems to have almost completely faded.
I still have moderate visuals and don't feel the typical PEA/selg crash where I feel like shit though. Seems like a better way to go for using it as an anti-d.

Last Edited By: Tophness Mar 26 11 8:34 PM. Edited 8 times.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Mar 24 11 11:41 PM

"But piperine/glucosamine/pea/hordenine/centrophenoxine(i think does nothing)/resveratrol with no selegiline seems to last hours. It seemed to last 5+ hours last night, but I was semi-asleep."

i can tell you right now from a vast diversity of PEA experiences that resveratrol is one of the most important ingredients to take 15-30 minutes prior to PEA, along with other things.

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Mar 25 11 9:19 AM

user name wrote:

i can tell you right now from a vast diversity of PEA experiences that resveratrol is one of the most important ingredients to take 15-30 minutes prior to PEA, along with other things.

Can you provide some insight why it has such a great importance? How does it change the experience?

Quote    Reply   

#7 [url]

Mar 25 11 11:29 AM

Res has fairly high MAO-A inhibition (only seems to last about an hour for me). I started taking it because I figured it would help with hypertension, help prevent neurotoxicity, and slow down metabolism to extend the effects.
Anecdotal reports and literature on pubmed all seemed to say that it had really low MAOI effects, but I'm pretty sure this is not the case.

Last Edited By: Tophness Mar 25 11 12:24 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#8 [url]

Mar 25 11 12:57 PM

here is an idea to help you get a clear picture of how badly you are wasting the materials you have available.

do a series of tests along the lines of the following:

empty stomach is important

each test should be done multiple times(2-5 times) and each try should be with 2-3 days of abstinence from everything between them.

abstain from all inhibitors for all enzymes and abstain from all substances to allow receptor levels to (begin to) come closer to healthy balance again

remove as many dimethylamine sources from your diet as you can possibly manage, then supplement with 1 gram L-lysine every day for 2 weeks on day 7 start taking 2 grams L-lysine daily (either at the same time or before bed and in the morning) then when you get to day 14 take 3-4 grams L-lysine first thing in the morning along with the highest dose of vitamin B12 your body weight can safely manage then wait 30 minutes and take 1 dose of EACH MAO A inhibitor you have without ANY MAO B inhibitors or other oils or inhibitors or additives (keep shit clean of things like coffee and synephrine etc etc NO ADMIXTURES just follow what i am saying to a T that also means do not take other substances hours before or after PEA is active) now 15 minutes after taking the MAOIs you now take the PEA(i am not sure dose, experiment) in a capsule at the same time as another dose of EACH of the MAO A inhibitors but this time 1/4-1/2 the dose of each MAO A inhibitor you took the first time (inhibitors of MAO A and B have the potential to produce limited/partial reverse tolerance to themselves if you time it right)

now do this test 2-3 times on days that are at least 1-3 days apart from one another and wile abstaining from any inhibitors/substances etc etc during the in between days.

now after those tests are finished abstain for a week again from everything and this time do the exact same test but this time take ONLY MAO B inhibitors and NO MAO A inhibitors, record results for every test.(just a heads up i am not asking you to do these test because i want to know what the different experiences are like, i already have a familiarity with them, this is so YOU guys can learn what TYPE of experience each inhibitor/admixture is bringing to the experience)

now do the test again after another week of abstaining but this time use no MAO A or B inhibitors but instead use ONLY ALDH inhibitors in place of the MAOIs, again record results.

now do the test again but with no MAO A or B inhibitors OR ALDH inhibitors instead using only SSAO inhibitors before and with and after, record results.

now it is probably going to be obvious what i am going to suggest next, now you want to test again a few times with MAO A AND B inhibitors in the same test without ALDH or SSAO inhibitors this should be 3 test 1 for low 1 for medium 1 for high doses of both MAO A and B at the same dose and time, record results.

now do a test ware you use high to massive(stay inside safe range) dose of MAO A inhibitors but also use low to very low dose of MAO B inhibitors, record results.

and again now do a test ware you use high to massive(stay inside safe range) dose of MAO B inhibitors but also use low to very low dose of MAO A inhibitors, record results.

now do a series of test involving:

high MAO A inhibition with medium MAO B inhibition.

high MAO B inhibition with medium MAO A inhibition.

now stop, and look at the picture i am painting here it is quite simple.

now do a test involving using MAO A and B inhibitors at low to very low dose of each, record results.

now do a test involving using MAO A and B inhibitors at medium to semi-high dose of each, record results.

now do a test involving using MAO A and B inhibitors at high to very high dose of each, record results.

now do a test involving using MAO A inhibitors at low to very low dose along with ALDH inhibitors at low to very low dose, record results.

now do a test involving using MAO A inhibitors at low to very low dose along with ALDH inhibitors at medium to semi-high dose, record results.

now do a test involving using MAO A inhibitors at low to very low dose along with ALDH inhibitors at high to very high dose, record results.

now do a test involving using MAO A inhibitors at medium to semi-high dose along with ALDH inhibitors at low to very low dose, record results.

now do a test involving using MAO A inhibitors at high to very high dose along with ALDH inhibitors at low to very low dose, record results.

now do a test involving using MAO A inhibitors at high to very high dose along with ALDH inhibitors at medium to semi-high dose, record results.

now do a test involving using MAO A inhibitors at high to very high dose along with ALDH inhibitors at high to very high dose, record results.

so it is pretty obvious what i am suggesting here by now, there are a few variables:

MAO A inhibition
MAO B inhibition
SSAO inhibition
ALDH inhibition
low dose
medium dose
high dose

now from those 7 variables and experimentation with testing each individually and each possible combination of them you can learn amazing things that will more than make up for the patience and effort put into learning them, and this information applies to countless things far beyond PEA.

taking ALDH inhibitors 30 AND 15 minutes prior to PEA usually works better/different than just 1 dose 30 OR 15 minutes prior.

Last Edited By: user name Mar 25 11 1:17 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Mar 25 11 1:25 PM

one of my favorite combinations for taking PEA is:

high MAO A inhibition
high MAO B inhibition
high SSAO inhibition
high ALDH inhibition

wait 15 minutes then take:

high MAO A inhibition
high MAO B inhibition
high ALDH inhibition

wait another 15 minutes then take:

low MAO A inhibition
low MAO B inhibition
low ALDH inhibition
and your dose of PEA at the same time as this last low dose set.

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Mar 25 11 1:36 PM

the B12 is for NMDA antagonism witch modifies/enhances PEA greatly depending on how many different ones you do or do not use, and how much/little of what ones you use and how long between taking them and the PEA.

some NMDA antagonists are short lasting, some seem to be prolonged.

we have a NMDA antagonist list in some thread here some place use the search function.

other variables i forgot to mention to add to those 7 are the presence of prolactin and/or inhibition of it(on the day of AND for a week beforehand), NMDA antagonism or agonism(on the day of AND for a week beforehand), kappa antagonism or agonism(on the day of AND for a week beforehand), but one of the most important variables is simple abstinence and using minerals and vitamins with food to re-balance receptor levels so that you can be able to actually notice the difference between each test and not just have tolerance and micro-tolerance make so much of a mess of things that your tests are essentially useless.

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

Mar 26 11 8:12 PM

Ahh, your brute-force method of trying everything is originally what I wanted to do, and much more scientific, but I love the feeling so much that I don't have the patience to knock out the ones that don't work.
I have atleast 50 different chemicals sitting here that could change things up, but after the hypertensive effects and seemingly permanent side effects with headaches (which I now believe to actually be caused by phenibut), I'm making sure I'm more thorough in my research before mixing anything.
I try to add on or replace things that have proved themselves to work most of the time, or combos that I hypothesize would have synergistic effects.
If you have results of those tests I would love to hear them.

Can you describe the effects ALDH inhibition has? How long does it last? Which inhibitor did you use?

I've not noticed much change in effects while under the influence of NMDA inhibition from memantine other than tolerance prevention,
But 1g of magnesium chelate prior to taking PEA caused me to have the same hypertensive type effects (and inhibition of the euphoric effects) that NMDA agonisation from d-cycloserine did, so I won't be trying that again.

I've also failed to get the long lasting SSAO inhibition from glucosamine that a few of you on here have reported, other than the time I was semi-asleep.. which could have been placebo.
It's interesting how differently the metabolism of this chemical is in every aspect for different people.

Last Edited By: Tophness Mar 26 11 8:16 PM. Edited 2 times.

Quote    Reply   

#12 [url]

Mar 31 11 7:12 PM

Tophness wrote:
Ahh, your brute-force method of trying everything is originally what I wanted to do, and much more scientific, but I love the feeling so much that I don't have the patience to knock out the ones that don't work.
I have atleast 50 different chemicals sitting here that could change things up, but after the hypertensive effects and seemingly permanent side effects with headaches (which I now believe to actually be caused by phenibut), I'm making sure I'm more thorough in my research before mixing anything.
I try to add on or replace things that have proved themselves to work most of the time, or combos that I hypothesize would have synergistic effects.
If you have results of those tests I would love to hear them.

Can you describe the effects ALDH inhibition has? How long does it last? Which inhibitor did you use?

I've not noticed much change in effects while under the influence of NMDA inhibition from memantine other than tolerance prevention,
But 1g of magnesium chelate prior to taking PEA caused me to have the same hypertensive type effects (and inhibition of the euphoric effects) that NMDA agonisation from d-cycloserine did, so I won't be trying that again.

I've also failed to get the long lasting SSAO inhibition from glucosamine that a few of you on here have reported, other than the time I was semi-asleep.. which could have been placebo.
It's interesting how differently the metabolism of this chemical is in every aspect for different people.

"but I love the feeling so much that I don't have the patience to knock out the ones that don't work."

it sounds remarkably close to "but I am addicted so help me stay addicted and tell me the ones with more euphoria please so i don't have to do any work myself."

you sir, are tripping over a 100$ bill trying to pick up a penny.

once you get your shit together and start testing like how i suggested you will quickly learn that the results of even a few of the tests i have suggested will essentially put your past PEA experiences to shame and make you feel regret that you did not start testing sooner because after testing you learn how to make better use of the sacrament with wasting less. and no matter how much you stand to lose in the short term from doing these tests the end result improvement of the experience and better efficiency of use will always be thousands fold less wasteful than what you are doing now.

if you had not picked up on it yet i will spell it out for you, i communicate with the PEA entity and it has shared many amazing things with me and given me extremely effective suggestions, some of these information the entity shared with me i am not allowed to share directly because i had to put in effort to receive the gifts they were not free, so it has been made clear to me that i have no authority to attempt to "give away" these types of information for free, because for a person to receive these gifts without being tested to make sure the person will follow through as directed every step of the way it would be extremely negative for the person to receive these gifts without putting in SOME form or amount of effort because then the way the human brain is programed by society it would devalue the gifts with the way in witch it identifies and perceives them. but if you put in a little initial work by testing things in different ways then the PEA entity will take notice and reward you as needed for your patience and dedication, and the more you test and the more patient you are the greater the rewards become over time.
it is about enjoying and being excited to learn new things anything at all, even if you just learn what will NOT work or help that is the FOUNDATION upon witch you must build your understanding of what CAN work or help, you have to look at every single little variable as simply more science to factor in instead of failed tests or non-ideal outcomes.

you appear to be emotionally convinced that you are not going to be around to keep testing for long enough to produce any gifts in return, there is a bucket that is BOTTOMLESS that holds infinite information past, present, future(s). now this bucket is one ware as you feed it effort (enjoying learning information of any kind) it gives back rewards, so as an example you test and prove that substances A, B, and C all prevent activation of substance D in you with this and that particular other variables etc etc. now lets say that would be perceived by your brains reward system as a failed test with a negative outcome (you wasted material and only found out what does NOT work instead of what does work) now that test and the fact in and of itself that it was not an IDEAL outcome IS THE EFFORT the PEA entity wants you to put in, every act, every moment, every idea, every consideration are all recorded by the PEA entity and all of them are forms of effort, when you have an negative or non-ideal outcome like this it is worth hundreds of times the "points" that a "positive or ideal outcome" would be worth in the PEA entites books. because you chose to waste YOUR short term temporary enjoyment to grow YOUR permanent long term understanding and that is the kind of thing that the PEA entity likes A LOT and rewards very handsomely.

aim to sustain the following two states of mind for as long as possible as often as you can:
"your identification of an outcome being positive or negative is relative to your short and long term intentions"
and
"positive outcomes are a tolerable side effect of discovering outcomes in general" <- do not aim for positive outcomes, aim to be surprised. when you aim and hope for positive outcomes wile ignoring the universes natural tendency towards variety you are signifying to the universe that your reward system is the one driving the "boat" and so the universe does you a favor and keeps you away from any meaningful discoveries until the true captain is at the wheel again.

this is a serious problem you need to overcome asap, cocoa nibs (PEA) are considered higher ranked than salvia for certain native groups.

yes PEA is an entheogen NOT a drug NOT a euphoriant but a TEACHER, if you treat a living person say a teacher like an object for you to use and abuse as you like there is a high probability that the individual will react negatively and most likely refuse to help you or deal with you at all until you develop a healthy state of mind regarding the individual and your identification of them.

"'ve not noticed much change in effects while under the influence of NMDA inhibition from memantine other than tolerance prevention,
But 1g of magnesium chelate prior to taking PEA caused me to have the same hypertensive type effects (and inhibition of the euphoric effects) that NMDA agonisation from d-cycloserine did, so I won't be trying that again."

magnesium does not work to help PEA acutely instead when used short term like that it induces prolonged kappa agonism pushing the feel of PEA closer to salvia and away from enjoyable/euphoria. magnesium is supposed to be taken chronically to upregulate the receptors that are constantly being depleted by drug use and ordinary endogenous activity. if you do take magnesium on the day of substance use it is best to take it several hours beforehand like 4 or more hours probably and with food and zinc.

"I've also failed to get the long lasting SSAO inhibition from glucosamine that a few of you on here have reported, other than the time I was semi-asleep.. which could have been placebo."

your diet may contain strong enough SSAO inhibitors that you take frequently enough to cause SSAO to upregulate its expression in an attempt to counterbalance the constant intake of inhibitors for it. abstain, study the chemical constituents of everything in your diet individually, develop a familiarity with the particular alterations each food and its constituents impart on you.

so long as you beat off every day you can literally expect to be contained inside a matrix of chemical wool that builds cumulitively worsening generalized-blindness to essentially all types of awareness it literally cleaves away your awareness and memories bigger and bigger chunks the longer you go without taking breaks. the worst part is that it does these things very discreetly and forcefully directs your active attention (more and more over time) to a certain part of concusness that prevents you from being aware of the cumulitive mind narrowing by always focusing your attention in the direction that puts the constant damage being done inside your perceptual blind spot. it is important to avoid doing it every day for 7 days in a row, and it is also very important that you take at least a 7 day of abstinence break 1-2 times a month.

you need to develop a multi-variable based tolerance system as well, for instance there is enzyme tolerance ware frequent inhibition or induction of an enzyme is going to alter the enzymes level of expression to attempt to balance things. another would be multi-receptor tolerance PEA produces tolerance on the D2 receptor in a complex way but it also produces tolerance on many of the systems downstream from D2 and many related systems that are a part of the "D2 symphony" PEA also effects other receptors beyond D2. i am fairly sure my receptor list for PEA is non-complete but most likely more complete than what most studies claim (tests by MANY very qualified people are often severely flawed, eg. multiple separate active metabolites with similar but different actions) i will not be posting my PEA receptor profile anytime soon.

Quote    Reply   

#14 [url]

Apr 8 11 2:05 PM

user name wrote:
it sounds remarkably close to "but I am addicted so help me stay addicted and tell me the ones with more euphoria please so i don't have to do any work myself."

This isn't too far from the truth. I've admitted to my addiction to the feeling in the first post, but tbh I'd be content with even a portion of the euphoria.
Unfortunately it seems to work more like it's "all or nothing" for me depending on the dosage.
Since I was a teenager, I've craved mental stimulation and very rarely got it from people I talk to or general experiences, so most of my life was lived in a faily anhedonic state. I've never really tried anti-depressants, but MDMA has opened up a new world of happiness from the universe, and PEA is one that is significantly improving my quality of life.
Recently I've been using sunifiram for what feels like a much more mentally healthy mood boost for casual use. I had never felt anything from it prior to PEA use so I guess some receptors are more sensitized now.

I can respect your argument, and I think trying the 'winning combinations' right off the bat would be a completely different experience, or might even be risky without your synapses being prepared for it.
My main reason for wanting to know is more about the obsession with potentiating/perfecting the effects from this.
It seems that so many people that try it have no effects, and it takes alot of personal biological variables lining up to get the euphoria if it even works as a stimulant.
I would just love to see a stack perfect that works for everyone with minimized or no chance of neurotoxicity, maybe with a well timed dose of memantine that kicks in afterwards to upregulate. It could help alot of people, and open up the minds of ignorant people that believe every drug is inherently evil.
Then again, it could end up making PEA an illegal precursor, and the way things go these days I doubt authorities would care about the hypocrisy and stupidity of prohibiting it.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help