MISREPRESENTATION OF PEA

Rss     Subscribe     Share     Tweet    

0 Points

toastus

fanatic

Lead

Jun 24 10 9:05 PM

Tags : :

Please understand the emotional content of this letter to the internet. I am concerned for the future of one of the most tonifying and antidepressant substances, one which poses no potential for abuse and yet is widely promoted as being similar to amphetamine and cocaine. I want this post to be seen by as many people as possible. Capital letters are there because of how important this is.

Vendors and many internet users have latched onto the idea of using PEA for psychological effects. A simple google search will show that it is getting more popular with time.

I AM VERY CONCERNED BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE MISREPRESENTING PEA'S EFFECTS. It does NOT cause amphetamine-like or cocaine-like effects!

PHENETHYLAMINE DOES NOT INHIBIT THE VMAT TRANSPORTER! THIS IS NECESSARY FOR AMPH AND METH TO CAUSE STRONG EUPHORIA! Without inhibiting VMAT, PEA cannot produce the same dopaminergic release as amphetamine and meth! IT CANNOT PHYSICALLY HAPPEN, EVEN IF YOU TAKE A WHOLE LOT.

PEA produces effects NOWHERE NEAR or EVEN RELATED TO that of cocaine. Cocaine is a reuptake inhibitor, while PEA activates the TAAR receptor! It's simple dopamine release in a safe way, vs unsafe euphoric dopamine reuptake inhibition! PEA does not cause a crash, while cocaine obviously does! Furthermore, cocaine affects serotonin while PEA doesn't touch serotonin!

In addition, PEA blocks its own dopamine release via four mechanisms! alpha-adrenergic agonism (causing sedation, vasoconstriction (THIS IS YOUR UNPLEASANT PHYSICAL FEELINGS GUYS, PAY ATTENTION TO VASOCONSTRICTION AT HIGH DOSES!), GABA-B antagonism (THIS IS ANOTHER UNPLEASANT FEELING, GUYS, THIS IS WHY YOU FEEL SOMETHING IS WRONG WHEN TAKING PEA, IT IS LITERALLY THE GABA-B ANTAGONISM MAKING YOU FEEL NO PEACE), D2 agonism which has been shown to REDUCE THE RELEASE OF DOPAMINE BY METH, and finally NMDA antagonism WHICH HAS ALSO BEEN SHOWN TO REDUCE METH'S DOPAMINE RELEASE. All of these are built in mechanisms which make THE COMEDOWN FROM PEA MORE PLEASANT THAN THE COME UP! PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THIS, PEOPLE FROM OTHER FORUMS! THIS IS WHY PEA IS NON-ADDICTIVE. Anyone who claims they are addicted to PEA is COMPLETELY unscientific... You might as well be addicted to TV and they should therefore ban TVs!

It is scientifically impossible to compare PEA to cocaine or amphetamine! WHEN THE DEA BEGINS TO LOOK AT PHENETHYLAMINE FOR POSSIBLE SCHEDULING, I PRAY THAT THEY TAKE THIS POST INTO SERIOUS CONSIDERATION. I HAVE RESEARCHED THE EFFECTS OF PHENETHYLAMINE INTO INFINITY AND BEYOND. The scientific research is out there, I just put some of it together.

PHENETHYLAMINE CANNOT BE COMPARED TO AMPHETAMINE BECAUSE OF ITS LACK OF VMAT INHIBITION.

PHENETHYLAMINE CANNOT BE COMPARED TO COCAINE BECAUSE PEA DOES NOT TOUCH SEROTONIN AND DOES NOT CAUSE A CRASH!

PHENETHYLAMINE BLOCKS ITS OWN EUPHORIA ON COME UP WITH FOUR MECHANISMS, DESIGNED TO MAKE THE COMEDOWN MORE PLEASANT THAN THE COMEUP! PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THIS.

I GUARANTEE YOU THAT UNLESS THE ENTIRE INTERNET LOOKS AT THIS POST AND DOWNLOADS ITS INFORMATION INTO THEIR BRAIN, PHENETHYLAMINE WILL BE SCHEDULED BY THE DEA.

PHENETHYLAMINE IS NOT, NOT, NOT ADDICTIVE OR EUPHORIC IN ANY WAY LIKE COCAINE OR AMPHETAMINES. IF YOU THINK IT IS, GO HOME. DO YOUR RESEARCH. Compile a list of the receptors Phenethylamine affects by searching through scientific articles that detail how PEA affects receptors. Then find out what each of those receptors do. If you do this, you will see that PEA HAS NO POTENTIAL FOR ABUSE. Cocaine and amphetamine have huge abuse potentials!

If you do cocaine or amphetamine every day, you will very quickly find yourself totally screwed up. This is because of the tolerance they generate on the dopamine system! IF YOU DO PEA EVERY DAY, YOU WILL VERY QUICKLY FIND YOURSELF A HAPPIER AND MORE SOCIABLE PERSON. This is because of all the "bad" effects PEA generates on come up, because it is DESIGNED TO PRODUCE GOOD EFFECTS UPON COMEDOWN.

Taking PEA is like taking naloxone. Naloxone blocks opiate receptors, producing bad feelings. But this upregulates opiate receptors, producing good effects upon comedown! PEA is the same way, do you see what I mean?

They can very easily schedule PEA. They are looking at DMAA to schedule it. They have already scheduled DMT. They have banned Tryptophan sales in the past, and can do it again with phenylalanine.

Phenethylamine is already on the FAST TRACK TO BEING SCHEDULED. It is being represented EXACTLY LIKE KRATOM WAS. Kratom was advertised as the next opiate, the next euphoriant. Now it's on the DEA's hit list of things to schedule next. PEA IS ALREADY BEING WIDELY PROMOTED ON THE INTERNET AS A EUPHORIANT, AS AN AMPHETAMINE-LIKE SUBSTANCE, AS A COCAINE-LIKE SUBSTANCE. I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS! I WILL NOT SIT IDLY BY AND LET THIS HAPPEN.

THE ENTIRE INTERNET BETTER LOOK AT THIS POST, FOR THE PROTECTION OF THE FUTURE OF ONE OF THE MOST ANTIDEPRESSANT MOLECULES IN EXISTANCE. PHENETHYLAMINE IS DESIGNED TO BE EUPHORIC ON COMEDOWN, NOT UPON COMEUP! THIS IS WHY WHEN CORRECTLY ACTIVATED THERE IS A SMALL PERIOD OF UNPLEASANT EFFECTS UPON COMEUP!

If people do not realize how PEA actually works, it will very soon be scheduled. Please, stop promoting it as a euphoric agent, and start promoting it as a tonifying long-term antidepressant.

IT REDUCES PROLACTIN, THE HORMONE WHICH PREVENTS YOU FROM FEELING THE MAGIC OF CHILDHOOD. This is from D2 agonism.

IT UPREGULATES THE GABA-B SOCIABILITY PEACE RECEPTOR. This is from GABA-B antagonism.

IT DOES THESE THINGS LONG TERM. It can be taken EVERY SINGLE DAY WITHOUT FAIL, unlike cocaine and amphetamine!

Please, stop promoting it as a euphoric agent, and start promoting it as a tonifying long-term antidepressant. Do some research on the receptors it affects. Do some research on how it works. LEARN HOW IT IS DIFFERENT FROM AMPHETAMINE AND COCAINE. DO NOT GET PEA SCHEDULED.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jun 25 10 12:54 AM

i took big doses of PEA on several occasions, zero euphoria, and also it didnt have antidepressant effect for me either. but there was one case where i combined it with black pepper for better absorption and i developed similar symptoms to serotonin syndrome which was hell but also tolerable enough not to seek medical attention. point being, be careful with interactions even with proposed safe alternatives.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Jul 3 10 9:41 PM

Please understand the emotional content of this letter to the internet. I am concerned for the future of one of the most tonifying and antidepressant substances, one which poses no potential for abuse and yet is widely promoted as being similar to amphetamine and cocaine. I want this post to be seen by as many people as possible. Capital letters are there because of how important this is.
Vendors and many internet users have latched onto the idea of using PEA for psychological effects. A simple google search will show that it is getting more popular with time.I AM VERY CONCERNED BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE MISREPRESENTING PEA'S EFFECTS. It does NOT cause amphetamine-like or cocaine-like effects!PHENETHYLAMINE DOES NOT INHIBIT THE VMAT TRANSPORTER! THIS IS NECESSARY FOR AMPH AND METH TO CAUSE STRONG EUPHORIA! Without inhibiting VMAT, PEA cannot produce the same dopaminergic release as amphetamine and meth! IT CANNOT PHYSICALLY HAPPEN, EVEN IF YOU TAKE A WHOLE LOT.PEA produces effects NOWHERE NEAR or EVEN RELATED TO that of cocaine. Cocaine is a reuptake inhibitor, while PEA activates the TAAR receptor! It's simple dopamine release in a safe way, vs unsafe euphoric dopamine reuptake inhibition! PEA does not cause a crash, while cocaine obviously does! Furthermore, cocaine affects serotonin while PEA doesn't touch serotonin!In addition, PEA blocks its own dopamine release via four mechanisms! alpha-adrenergic agonism (causing sedation, vasoconstriction (THIS IS YOUR UNPLEASANT PHYSICAL FEELINGS GUYS, PAY ATTENTION TO VASOCONSTRICTION AT HIGH DOSES!), GABA-B antagonism (THIS IS ANOTHER UNPLEASANT FEELING, GUYS, THIS IS WHY YOU FEEL SOMETHING IS WRONG WHEN TAKING PEA, IT IS LITERALLY THE GABA-B ANTAGONISM MAKING YOU FEEL NO PEACE), D2 agonism which has been shown to REDUCE THE RELEASE OF DOPAMINE BY METH, and finally NMDA antagonism WHICH HAS ALSO BEEN SHOWN TO REDUCE METH'S DOPAMINE RELEASE. All of these are built in mechanisms which make THE COMEDOWN FROM PEA MORE PLEASANT THAN THE COME UP! PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THIS, PEOPLE FROM OTHER FORUMS! THIS IS WHY PEA IS NON-ADDICTIVE. Anyone who claims they are addicted to PEA is COMPLETELY unscientific... You might as well be addicted to TV and they should therefore ban TVs!It is scientifically impossible to compare PEA to cocaine or amphetamine! WHEN THE DEA BEGINS TO LOOK AT PHENETHYLAMINE FOR POSSIBLE SCHEDULING, I PRAY THAT THEY TAKE THIS POST INTO SERIOUS CONSIDERATION. I HAVE RESEARCHED THE EFFECTS OF PHENETHYLAMINE INTO INFINITY AND BEYOND. The scientific research is out there, I just put some of it together.PHENETHYLAMINE CANNOT BE COMPARED TO AMPHETAMINE BECAUSE OF ITS LACK OF VMAT INHIBITION.PHENETHYLAMINE CANNOT BE COMPARED TO COCAINE BECAUSE PEA DOES NOT TOUCH SEROTONIN AND DOES NOT CAUSE A CRASH!PHENETHYLAMINE BLOCKS ITS OWN EUPHORIA ON COME UP WITH FOUR MECHANISMS, DESIGNED TO MAKE THE COMEDOWN MORE PLEASANT THAN THE COMEUP! PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO THIS.I GUARANTEE YOU THAT UNLESS THE ENTIRE INTERNET LOOKS AT THIS POST AND DOWNLOADS ITS INFORMATION INTO THEIR BRAIN, PHENETHYLAMINE WILL BE SCHEDULED BY THE DEA.PHENETHYLAMINE IS NOT, NOT, NOT ADDICTIVE OR EUPHORIC IN ANY WAY LIKE COCAINE OR AMPHETAMINES. IF YOU THINK IT IS, GO HOME. DO YOUR RESEARCH. Compile a list of the receptors Phenethylamine affects by searching through scientific articles that detail how PEA affects receptors. Then find out what each of those receptors do. If you do this, you will see that PEA HAS NO POTENTIAL FOR ABUSE. Cocaine and amphetamine have huge abuse potentials!If you do cocaine or amphetamine every day, you will very quickly find yourself totally screwed up. This is because of the tolerance they generate on the dopamine system! IF YOU DO PEA EVERY DAY, YOU WILL VERY QUICKLY FIND YOURSELF A HAPPIER AND MORE SOCIABLE PERSON. This is because of all the "bad" effects PEA generates on come up, because it is DESIGNED TO PRODUCE GOOD EFFECTS UPON COMEDOWN.Taking PEA is like taking naloxone. Naloxone blocks opiate receptors, producing bad feelings. But this upregulates opiate receptors, producing good effects upon comedown! PEA is the same way, do you see what I mean?They can very easily schedule PEA. They are looking at DMAA to schedule it. They have already scheduled DMT. They have banned Tryptophan sales in the past, and can do it again with phenylalanine. Phenethylamine is already on the FAST TRACK TO BEING SCHEDULED. It is being represented EXACTLY LIKE KRATOM WAS. Kratom was advertised as the next opiate, the next euphoriant. Now it's on the DEA's hit list of things to schedule next. PEA IS ALREADY BEING WIDELY PROMOTED ON THE INTERNET AS A EUPHORIANT, AS AN AMPHETAMINE-LIKE SUBSTANCE, AS A COCAINE-LIKE SUBSTANCE. I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS! I WILL NOT SIT IDLY BY AND LET THIS HAPPEN.THE ENTIRE INTERNET BETTER LOOK AT THIS POST, FOR THE PROTECTION OF THE FUTURE OF ONE OF THE MOST ANTIDEPRESSANT MOLECULES IN EXISTANCE. PHENETHYLAMINE IS DESIGNED TO BE EUPHORIC ON COMEDOWN, NOT UPON COMEUP! THIS IS WHY WHEN CORRECTLY ACTIVATED THERE IS A SMALL PERIOD OF UNPLEASANT EFFECTS UPON COMEUP!If people do not realize how PEA actually works, it will very soon be scheduled. Please, stop promoting it as a euphoric agent, and start promoting it as a tonifying long-term antidepressant. IT REDUCES PROLACTIN, THE HORMONE WHICH PREVENTS YOU FROM FEELING THE MAGIC OF CHILDHOOD. This is from D2 agonism.IT UPREGULATES THE GABA-B SOCIABILITY PEACE RECEPTOR. This is from GABA-B antagonism.IT DOES THESE THINGS LONG TERM. It can be taken EVERY SINGLE DAY WITHOUT FAIL, unlike cocaine and amphetamine!Please, stop promoting it as a euphoric agent, and start promoting it as a tonifying long-term antidepressant. Do some research on the receptors it affects. Do some research on how it works. LEARN HOW IT IS DIFFERENT FROM AMPHETAMINE AND COCAINE. DO NOT GET PEA SCHEDULED.

-toastus

I have taken the liberty of researching the above claims and found them to be true. 

Sources for proof of the above claims:

PEA activates the TAAR receptor:

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1749-6632.2009.04014.x/abstract?deniedAccessCustomisedMessage=&userIsAuthenticated=false

PEA does not 'touch serotonin':

http://jpet.aspetjournals.org/content/187/2/365.short

"PEA blocks its own dopamine release via four mechanisms! alpha-adrenergic agonism (causing sedation, vasoconstriction":

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/002839089190182B

PEA causes "GABA-B antagonism":

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0165032795000569

PEA exhibits " D2 agonism":

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0024320582901655

PEA exhibits "NMDA antagonism ":

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/(SICI)1520-636X(1997)9:5/6%3C529::AID-CHIR20%3E3.0.CO;2-P/abstract

"PHENETHYLAMINE CANNOT BE COMPARED TO AMPHETAMINE BECAUSE OF ITS LACK OF VMAT INHIBITION":

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0301008205000432

"PHENETHYLAMINE IS NOT, NOT, NOT ADDICTIVE OR EUPHORIC IN ANY WAY LIKE COCAINE OR AMPHETAMINES":

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0028390884900832

" Naloxone blocks opiate receptors,":

http://www.safcglobal.com/etc/medialib/docs/Sigma/RBI_Handbook/rbibook5_opiorcpt.Par.0001.File.tmp/rbibook5_opiorcpt.pdf

"IT (PEA) UPREGULATES THE GABA-B SOCIABILITY PEACE RECEPTOR":

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/pmc1188458/

---------------

I hope these sources elucidate and verify the claims made herein. Good luck, peace and happy reading.

Quote    Reply   

toastus

fanatic

#5 [url]

Feb 24 11 10:47 PM

Kagalive, I know my reply may come a bit late, but thank you for providing a list of references. That helps a lot :)

I remember that there were some other papers I looked at that provided additional information... I'll try to dig those up and link them here.

This thread is buried deep in the forum... But I feel it is one of the most important. This stresses the need to organize the forum more :P

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help